Automatically paginate WordPress content by inserting the <!–nextpage–> Quicktag.
Option is provided to control what post types are automatically paginated (default is just
page, and any public custom post types.
Option is also provided to specify how many pages content should be broken out over, or how many words should be included per page.
- Upload automatically-paginate-posts to /wp-content/plugins/.
- Activate plugin through the WordPress Plugins menu.
- Configure plugin by going to Settings > Reading.
- Where do I set the plugin’s options
The plugin’s options are added to the built-in Reading settings page in WordPress.
- Can I disable the plugin’s functionality for specific posts, pages, or custom post type objects?
Yes, the plugin adds a metabox to individual items in supported post types that allows the autopaging to be disabled on a per-post basis.
- How can I add support for my custom post type?
Navigate to Settings > Reading in WP Admin to enable this plugin for your custom post type.
You can also use the filter
autopaging_post_typesto add support by appending your post type’s name to the array.
- What filters does this plugin include?
autopaging_post_types– modify the post types supported by this plugin. Will override the values set under Settings > Reading.
autopaging_num_pages_default– modify the default number of pages over which a post is displayed. Will override the value set under Settings > Reading.
autopaging_max_num_pages– override the maximum number of pages available in the settings page dropdown when the paging type is “pages”.
autopaging_max_num_words– override the minimum number of words allowed per page page when the paging type is “words”.
autopaging_num_pages– change the number of pages content is displayed on at runtime. Filter provides access to the full post object in addition to the number of pages.
autopaging_num_words– change the number of words displayed per page at runtime. Filter provides access to the full post object in addition to the number of words.
Automatically Paginate Posts はオープンソースソフトウェアです。以下の人々がこのプラグインに貢献しています。貢献者
- Allow for number of words to be specified instead of number of pages.