BadgeOS™ turns your WordPress site into an achievement and badging system. Use the BadgeOS Invite Code plugin in conjunction with the BadgeOS Community Add-on, and badges based on Group membership can be awarded to users as soon as they join your site with a valid Invite Code.
- Create and manage as many “Invite Codes” as desired
- Select one or more BuddyPress Groups that users should automatically join when they register for your site
- Set the maximum number of times any specific code can be used
- Designate an expiration date after which your codes can no longer be used
- Easily edit or delete any code at any time to disable further use
- Set Invite Codes from the front-end of the site when creating new BuddyPress Groups.
- Configuration option to require an invite code for site registration
- Optionally select one or more default BuddyPress groups that members should automatically join when they register for your site
- Multisite support
Resources / Helpful Links
BadgeOS is made available by LearningTimes, LLC. Here are some ways to stay connected and to see what else we are up to:
- BadgeOS.org – Contact Us, Video Tutorials, Examples, News
- LearningTimes – Online learning programs, development and expertise
- Credly.com – Manage lifelong credentials that matter
- Credly Knowledgebase – Credly FAQ
- Facebook – LearningTimes on Facebook
- Twitter – LearningTimes Tweets
- E-Mailing List – Occasional updates via e-mail
- GitHub – Report issues, contribute code
LearningTimes, LLC licenses BadgeOS and the BadgeOS Activity Codes Add-on to you under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License, version 3, as published by the Free Software Foundation.
There is NO WARRANTY for this software, express or implied, including the implied warranties of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Affero General Public License, version 3, at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/agpl-3.0.html for more details.
- First upload and activate the free BadgeOS plugin, if you have not done so already.
- Also upload and activate the free BuddyPress plugin, if you have not done so already.
- Active the “User Groups” component of BuddyPress.
- Upload the ‘BuddyPress-Invite-Codes’ plugin via the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress (or upload to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory).
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Visit the new “BP Invite Codes” menu to configure the plugin, and visit “All invite Codes” to add new codes or manage existing ones.
Where can I learn more about BadgeOS?
Visit BadgeOS.org to learn more about the free BadgeOS plugin, available add-ons, and to see the latest news on our blog.
Do you offer services to help us design, build or customize our BadgeOS site?
Yes, we do. We especially enjoy working on innovative projects with forward-thinking teams extending achievement recognition into new environments and surfacing achievement in new ways. See examples and learn more at: http://badgeos.org/services/badgeos-customization/.
Where should I contribute code back to the project?
Thanks for asking! Please do share back code modifications or enhancements you make for inclusion in BadgeOS core or as add-ons. (Functions that are specialized for just some users are likely best as add-on plugins to BadgeOS. We can help figure that out with you.) Visit us on GitHub to share your code with the BadgeOS community.
Credly is really cool. How can I learn more about it?
Credly is the universal way to recognize, store and share life’s achievements. We’ve integrated Credly into BadgeOS because it’s downright the easiest, most fun way to collect evidence of all your achievements in one place and then share them out when and where it matters most. There are a rapidly growing number of platforms and apps that are using the Credly “Open Credit” API to enable sharable badges; the BadgeOS WordPress integration is just one great example! Visit us Credly.com to learn more or contact us for guidance with using the free Open Credit API in your own projects or applications.
BadgeOS Invite Codes Add-on はオープンソースソフトウェアです。以下の人々がこのプラグインに貢献しています。貢献者
- Fix: Made addon compatible with latest version BadgeOS, BBPress and WordPress
- New: Added support for CMB2 (custom meta box 2)
- Updated: Invite Code field validation – check for empty invite code
- Multisite support for activations to auto-join the invite code associated group(s)
- Added more useful information to Invites list in admin area
- Added field in Invite edit to override the number of uses
- Bug fixes and improvements across the plugin
- Initial release