Monthly grid view calendar widget highlighting archived and/or future posts.
- Popup details for each date with posts
- Optional details include post author and comment count.
- Ability to show posts by post type, category, specific taxonomy and/or term
Upload the plugin to your ‘wp-content/plugins’ directory, or download and install automatically through your admin panel.
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
From your admin console, go to Appeareance > Widgets, drag the Blog Post Calendar Widget to wherever you want it to be and click on Save.
- Where can I get more information about using Blog Post Calendar Widget?
See the plugin homepage.
You have total control over your calendar style. Add wp_calendar.css to your theme directory and customize it as you see fit.
Blog Post Calendar Widget はオープンソースソフトウェアです。以下の人々がこのプラグインに貢献しています。貢献者
- Resovled an issue with posts coming through as undefined.
- Added 2 additional calendar sizes (Small and Large)
- Added localization (French, Arabic, Hebrew)
- Added option to include calendar stylesheet (wp_calendar.css) in theme folder.
First public release March 2013