This plugin provides a Tabbed Map interface for the Basic Meeting List Toolbox (BMLT). Simply put the shortcode [bmlt_tabbed_map] into a WordPress page to get your very own tabbed map interface to BMLT. Please visit Settings – BMLT Tabbed Map for more shortcode instructions.
Place the ‘bmlt_tabbed_map’ folder in your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
Activate BMLT Tabbed Map.
Adjust the position of the map in Settings -> BMLT Tabbed Map
Enter shortcode [bmlt_tabbed_map] into a new or existing WordPress page.
Update various libraries
- Fix travis builds
- Tested to WP 5.9.3
- WP 5.4 compatibility
- Links to Virtual/Phone Meetings
- Added to Travis build system
- Updated Google maps direction URL
- Add a link to doihavethebmlt.org when no meetings are returned
- Some CSS Updates
- Fixed a bug in the time display
- Added a legend to explain the map icons
- Changed the very generically named class “container” to a more plugin specific name
- Better message in table when no meetings
- Release to wordpress plugin directory
- Updates for the wordpress plugin submission
- Initial release.