The Bonway Statick Block Editor (BSBE for short) is a simple, lightweight editor for static content that can be used all throughout your website; Be it a generic greeting/exit paragraph for a news-item, or content for your footer.
It is a good substitute for the old "Static Block" that no longer supports the new version of Wordpress. A plugin that helps a lot for those who use a lot of "CTA" in several pages of the site. Congratulations to the developer, it helped me a lot!
Bonway Static Block Editor はオープンソースソフトウェアです。以下の人々がこのプラグインに貢献しています。貢献者
- Update: Added a new option if the layout of the content should be in a column or row direction
- Update: Added a new option that shows the block’s name as a title if checked
- Fix: Removed the ‘required’ star from the ‘Block Class’ field
- Update: Generated HTML now includes an ‘id’
- Update: Meta box is now on the side-column for easier access
- Update: Added the ‘copy shortcode’ function to the edit-page
- Update: Made any remaining custom styling only applicable to plugin-specific elements
- Feature: Copying a shortcode now displays a popup for four seconds
- Update: Removed any custom styling, as it was unnecessary and caused more harm than good
- Bugfix: Adjusted position of ‘general’ box, so that it can no longer overlap with the default ‘publish’ box
- Bugfix: If a block is called, but does not exist, the plugin no longer renders the most recently rendered content
- Bugfix: Fixed a styling bug that hid the ‘Add link’ popup
- Bugfix: Fixed click-to-copy; it now works as intended.
- Minor styling improvements to the admin area
- Updated logos
- New functionality: Click-to-clipboard for the shortcodes
- Custom admin-area styling
- Simple plugin. No custom styling