BuddyPress Login redirect plugin redirects user to their profile on a login, on a BuddyPress based social site.
It’s simple and helps to provide a better user experience.
- Redirect all normal users to their profile on login
- If the admin logs in from site front page, redirect him back to front page.
- If the Site Admin logs in from site backend, i.e. using http://yoursite.com/wp-login.php, let him go to the WordPress dashboard
- Tested with BuddyPress 3.2
For more info visit us at BuddyDev.com
The plugin is simple to install:
bp-redirect-to-profiledirectory to your
- Go to the plugin management page and enable the plugin, Activate the plugin sitewide
Otherwise, Use the Plugin browser, upload it and activate, you are done.
Please note, The plugin must be activated network wide if you are using multisite.
Does It stops Users from getting inside the WordPress dashboard
Yes, and No both. It does not allow user to directly go to the WordPress backend, but if a user manually tries to go to the WordPress backend, It does not stops it.
This plugin’s sole purpose is to redirect users to their BuddyPress profile on login.
BuddyPress Login Redirect to Profile はオープンソースソフトウェアです。以下の人々がこのプラグインに貢献しています。貢献者
- Make sure it does not cause error if BuddyPress is disabled.
Tested with BuddyPress 2.7.0
Fixed a notice and tested with BuddyPress 2.5.2
Code cleanup and testing with BuddyPress 2.3+
Support for Buddypress 1.2 added