Managing a store with hundreds of products is not easy. From time to time, you may need to decrease prices by 20% for a time based sale, add a tag to hundreds of products to optimize searches, etc.
No need to do it manually anymore – our bulk editor app is specialized at doing this kind of repetitive product/variant edit work accurately and quickly.
- Filter products/variants to edit by collection, product type, tags, title, description, keywords, created time or any combination of these.
- Preview which products are going to be edited based on your filters.
- Auto data column only shows advanced column data if you search.
- Ajax paging for preview products.
- Choose how you want to edit. Apply for product variations only or apply for specific variants.
- Review what products/variants have been edited with detailed logs.
- Task history logs.
- Option to revert/undo any changes that have been made.
- Schedule bulk editing.
- Designed to edit hundreds of products.
- Advanced price edit actions: set new, increase by a fixed amount, increase by %, decrease by a fixed amount, decrease by %.
- Advanced round price to nearest x.xx after decimal points.
- Support placeholders data for edit text fields e.g product title, product content,…
- Bulk delete products.
Schedule bulk delete products.
Fields possible to edit:
- Product Status
- Date Published
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Sale dates from (Pro version)
- Sale dates end (Pro version)
- Manage stock
- Stock quantity
- Downloadable files (Pro version)
- Download limit
- Download expiry
- Allow backorders
- Total sales
- Average rating
- Review count
- Tax status (Pro version)
- Tax class (Pro version)
- Sold individually
- Purchase note
- Upsells (Pro version)
- Cross-sells (Pro version)
- Product attribute (Pro version)
- Custom field (Comming soon)
- Download to your plugin directory or simply install via WordPress admin interface.
Show to show more data columns
Just add more field conditons in step: 1
Find products you want to edit.
You can leave the value of condition fields empty if you want to show column data only.
How I edit variants only ?
In step 3
Choose how you want to editcheck to
Apply for product variations only.
How I skip all variations when editing ?
In step 1 choice
Skip all variationsin second box.