This simple mortgage calculator calculates mortgage monthly payments.
Calculator is very easy customizable: you can change color of background, borders and text to match your web site’s theme, select currency sign and change widget title.
- Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Go to Appearance -> Widgets and add the widget to your website sidebar
Use [cc-mortgage] short code if you want embed the mortgage calculator into a post instead of adding it as a widget on sidebar.
Short code parameters are:
- title (optional) – set calculator’s title (default – “Mortgage calculator”)
- dev_credit (optional) – show developer’s credit (default – “1”)
- bg_color (optional) – set background color (default – “#ffffff”)
- border_color (optional) – set border color (default – “#cccccc”)
- text_color (optional) – set text color (default – “#000000”)
Example of shortcode usage: [cc-mortgage title=”Mortgage Calc” border_color=”#6291c5″]
Use Color Picker to get hex code of color you need.
Please visit plugin home page for more detailed installation and setup instructions
Can I use this widget on commercial website
I am getting error during plugin activation
For some unknown reason this plugin doesn’t work on some commercially available WP themes. Unfortunately we won’t be able to help in such case as we don’t have access to these themes and we can’t test what is causing an error.
Please contact us if you have further questions or suggestions. In case you have an issue with this plugin please send us WordPress version, the name of theme and list of plugins you are using.
“CC Mortgage Calculator” をあなたの言語に翻訳しましょう。
- Fixed spelling error
- Added commas for thousands
- Input and output fields changed
- Supports Shortcode
- Minor bug fix (link)
- Tested for WordPress 4.0 compatibility
- Fixed major bug: mortgage calculator wasn’t working with some wordpress themes
- Tested for WordPress 3.9 compatibility
- Fixed minor bug (Undefined variable)
- Fixed links in plugin description
- Contributors list updated
- Initial beta release