Why Use It?
Surely you’d jump on the opportunity to use a tool that practically allows your content to market itself. Too good to be true? We all know the power and reach that Twitter has as a marketing tool. So we created this Click & Tweet plugin to provide your users with an enticing, simple way to share the content on your website. By doing this, you not only increase your audience, but also strengthen your authority as the opinions of peers hold a lot of weight today when it comes to backing a brand.
Share buttons can become just an afterthought, and by the last sentence users are probably already considering where to turn their attention next. The Click & Tweet plugin allows site owners to highlight what they consider to be the most “tweetable” phrases. Now when the reader comes across a key sentence or phrase that the author has highlighted, he can simply click the link at the end of the sentence and send the pre-formatted tweet. You have the ability to format the tweet to include a mention of your Twitter username, add hashtags, and a link back to your website.
Created by Space Studio
Read the documentation here:
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/click-and-tweetdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Click & Tweet screen to configure the plugin.
- What text can I select as a tweet?
This plugin supports all of the standard text formats in the WordPress content editor. Headings, blockquotes, paragraphs, and preformatted text.
- Can I style the appearance of my tweet links?
The tweet links currently come with minimal styling and will follow the design patterns of your current WordPress theme. To make further modifications, you can use the css class
Click & Tweet はオープンソースソフトウェアです。以下の人々がこのプラグインに貢献しています。貢献者
- Hot fix to check for compatibility
- Optimized for WordPress 4.5
- Made an adjustment to the auto truncate calculation.
- Added a way to remove tweets from the popover.
- Fixed a bug with toggling
- Added bitly integration.
- Styling enhancements.
- Styling enhancements.
- Made a styling update that makes a larger area of the tweet cards clickable.
- Added Url Shortener option using Google Api.
- Added Twitters primary color as an option to the color palette.
- Added an action hook to specify post types for developers.
- Styling Enhancements on mobile devices.
- Made some styling changes updates.
- Added a color option for tweet text.
- Added filter hooks for developers.
- Added call to action text to tweets.
- Additional design and usability enhancements.
- Styling enhancements and better mobile support.
- Added the option to create tweet cards.
- Added layout and positioning settings, allowing you to edit where you want the twitter logo on both inline tweets and tweet cards.
- Added a related username field to allow addition of related username.
- Bug Fixes
- Initial release of plugin.