WordPress Extension For Mailchimp (Chimpmatic Lite). Integrate Contact Form 7 with Mailchimp Audiences. Automatically add your Contact Form 7 submissions to predetermined lists in Mailchimp, using Mailchimp’s latest API. This Contact Form 7 Extension for Mailchimp supports multiple contact forms, mailing lists and API Keys.
Marketing professionals love Contact Form 7 Extension For Mailchimp for many reasons. It’s easy to set up and very flexible. If you don’t have an email marketing solution in place, this plugin is a good place to start harnessing the power of this marketing strategy and Mailchimp.
The best form of engagement is direct email contact with your readers. This begins with your visitors making contact through your website contact form and this is where the WordPress Contact Form 7 plugin will help you.
Contact Form 7 & Mailchimp Integration that gives you the flexibility to easily grow your Mailchimp audience lists via your Contact Form 7 form submitals.
Extension For Mailchimp Support
Active support is not always provided for the Contact Form 7 Mailchimp Extension on the WordPress.org forums. One-on-one LIVE CHAT support is available to users who visit the Mailchimp Extension developer.
Bug reports for the Contact Form 7 Mailchimp Extension are welcome in the WordPress developers website.
- Easy to use
- Support for many custom fields
- Unlimited contact forms
- Use a different Mailchimp API key per contact form
- Use a different Mailchimp mailing list per contact form
- Single opt-in – no confirmation email send to subscribers
- Double opt-in – confirmation email send to subscribers
- Opt-in checkbox – add the chance to opt-in/opt-out
- Latest Mailchimp API V3
- Constantly updated
- Marketing professionals requests
- NEW Set GDPR for your contacts
- NEW Tag Existing Mailchimp Subscribers
- NEW Group Existing Mailchimp Subscribers
- NEW Unlimited Mailchimp Custom Fields
- NEW Mailchimp Email Verification
- NEW Unsubscribe
- NEW Archive
- NEW Delete (Permanently)
- Unlimited Mailchimp Tags
- Unlimited Mailchimp Groups
- Support for birthday
- Support for language
- Support for text/html
- Support for Mailchimp categories
- Support for Mailchimp segments
- Support for Mailchimp interests
- Contact Form 7
- Mailchimp account
Leave a Comment or a Review
- Upload the entire ‘contact-form-7-mail-chimp-extension‘ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Once the plugin is active, you will see a new ‘tab’ inside Contact Form 7 admin interface.
You will find ‘Mailchimp: Subscriber List Details‘ menu in your Contact Form 7 editor.
Do you have questions or issues with Contact Form 7 Mailchimp Extension? Use these support channels appropriately.
- Connect to Mailchimp – Basic setup – Mailchimp Extension 101
- Contact Form 7 Mailchimp Extension Docs
- Contact Form 7 Mailchimp
- Mailchimp API Key
- Mailchimp Tags or Labels
- Mailchimp List ID
- Mailchimp Opt-in Checkbox
- Mailchimp Form
- Aweber vs Mailchimp
- Mailchimp Contact Form
- Mailchimp Custom fields
- Marketing professionals requests
For more information, see Releases.
- Version bump
- Corrected crashing on some server environments
- Corrected Warning lib/handler.php
- Updated screenshots
- Bug fixes
- Changed subscription model – More more unsubscribed
- Fix debugger memory usage
- Improved debugger.
- Modified Double Opt-in behavior.
- Ajax added to fetch your mailing lists from Mailchimp.com
- Hotfix to work with the new CF7 editor panels
- Help updated
- Release version