Coupon Zen is a WordPress coupon code generator plugin that allows you to generate custom coupon codes for your website. This plugin is free and easy to use. This plugin will help increase your conversions and generate more revenue with no work on your end!
Coupons are a simple yet effective way to increase engagement, strengthen customer loyalty, and encourage new visitors to make purchases By using this distinct WordPress coupon plugin on your site, you can easily generate coupons to offer the products available at special/discounted prices and run your online business more efficiently.
Coupon Zen comes loaded with plenty of modern features at your disposal. The major specialty of this plugin is its blazing fast loading speed since it is a lightweight plugin. It enables you to generate responsive shortcodes for creating coupon codes right away and insert the coupon code directly from the post editor.
It is important to provide special coupons during remarkable sales occasions such as Black Friday, New Year’s Eve, Halloween, and so on. With this in mind, we’ve introduced the ability to show coupons based on events. To produce coupons automatically, an auto coupon tool has been added. Furthermore, there is a coupon sticky function that emphasizes the most notable coupon at the top of any page for enhanced visibility.
There are also some other aspects that would make this excellent WordPress coupon plugin a valuable addition to any business’ website. One such feature is click-to-copy functionality, as well as 4 styles for the archive page and expiration system which shows when your coupons expire so you can take care of them accordingly! Last but not least, you can customize the text, color of your coupon code as well.
- Fast loading speed.
- Shortcode insertion option from the post editor.
- Coupon Sticky feature.
- Click to copy feature.
- Auto coupon feature.
- Intuitive settings panel.
- Single Coupon Style
- 4 Archive Page styles.
- Option to display coupon based on events.
- Expiration system (If you want to show coupon expiration)
To Show Single Coupon
[couponzen id="Coupon ID"]
To Show Archive Page
To Show Event Coupons
[couponzen event="Event Name"]
The common structure of the shortcode
[couponzen_page order="DESC, ASC" orderby="ID, title, date, modified, parent, rand"]
[couponzen event="Event Name" order="DESC, ASC" orderby="ID, title, date, modified, parent, rand"]
couponzen_page order – Indicates whether the ‘orderby’ parameter should be in ascending or descending order.
- ASC- Indicates the order from lowest to highest value.
- DESC- Indicates the order from highest to the lowest value.
orderby: Order the results by various parameters. Those parameters are:
- title: Use this parameter to order results by title.
- ID: Use it to order the results by post ID.
- date: This parameter is to be used to order the results by date.
- modified: Use it if you want to order the results by last modified date.
- parent: Use this parameter to order results by parent ID.
- rand: Use this parameter for random order.
This section describes how to install the Coupon Zen plugin and get it working.
- Go to the WordPress Dashboard “Add New Plugin” section.
- Search For “Coupon Zen”.
- Install, then Activate it.
- Unzip (if it is zipped) and Upload
coupon-zenfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Version: 1.0.2 – Date: 02-12-2021
- Added : Coupon code enable / disable option.
- Added : Sticky Coupon option.
Version: 1.0.1 – Date: 09-11-2021
- Added : Option to display coupon based on events.
Version: 1.0.0 – Date: 31-10-2021
- Initial release