Adds a smooth dark mode to the default WordPress dashboard interface. The dark mode can be disabled per user in the profile page.
Plugins officially supported:
* Advanced Custom Fields
* Nested Pages
* Yoast SEO
* Yoast SEO Premium
* Yoast SEO Local
* Yoast SEO News
* Yoast SEO WooCommerce
* Better Search Replace
* Google Analytics for WordPress by MonsterInsights
* Gutenberg Blocks by Kadence Blocks
Submit custom added style via the wordpress.org forums or via the offical Github repository.
How to compile:
sass --watch assets/scss/app.scss assets/css/dark-mode-dashboard.css
- Upload the plugin package to the plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin.
- Done! Your WordPress dashboard is now in dark mode 🙂
Hello, I've been trying everything for a few days and yours is the best plugin. I only see one thing to improve, in the list of orders, the color of the status does not respect the configured one, being the same color it is not so fast to locate the pending order, it would be something to improve, that it respect the color of the icon of the status of the order. Otherwise congratulations, very good plugin. greetings
Sensible impementation. The dark mode looks great, and is very comfortable to work on, but most importantly, it doesn't load in light mode and then kick in once the DOM is ready on every page load like some other plugins, so it's always dark.
Appreciate a dev who doesn't do a CSS job with JS just because they can.
Thanks for this great plugin, it really makes a difference when using WP at night, especially if you are light-sensitive. I suggested a toggle switch to save having to go into my admin profile and looking for the option and the developer was happy to add it. It works great.
Light goes off, light goes on... light goes off, light goes on...~ Homer J. Simpson
Creates a dark mode for the WP Admin screens (Gutenberg and Classic) that, with the exceptions of some admin boxes from a few plug-ins, works like a champ. Many popular plug-ins already accounted for. Creator is very responsive to requests.
I usually work in light mode, but find dark mode handy in some circumstances (like when doing stuff at work). Especially with recent changes, it's easy to toggle dark mode on and off. Definitely something I'm using.
Styles looks great, but please add options for default value of "Disable Darkmode?". So i can set "normal mode by default" with option to enable it for users. Or please add hooks to make it possible to change logic of mode by any website specific data.
Love this plugin, finally someone who understand the need for who works hours on WP to be protect from monitor led lights ... The only downside is the palette (links title color blue is not ok), hope the future update the plugin should let choose at least three configuration dark theme ... Thank you for this great plugging
Dark Mode for WP Dashboard はオープンソースソフトウェアです。以下の人々がこのプラグインに貢献しています。貢献者
- Update: Added a toggle in the WP Admin toolbar. Also added support for Gutenberg Blocks by Kadence Blocks and fixed minor Gutenberg issues
- Fixed: Minor issue with ACF Group field
- Update: Added support for Google Analytics for WordPress by MonsterInsights & WP to Twitter
- Update: Added support for Yoast SEO Premium, Yoast SEO Local, Yoast SEO News, Yoast SEO Video, Yoast SEO WooCommerce & AIOSEO. Some minor fixes
- Update: Added Better Search Replace support
- Update: Added Advanced Custom Fields support
- Update: Fixed Gutenberg editor
- Update: Added the option to disable the dark mode in the user profile.
- Fixed: Issues with the graphs within the Jetpack plugin
- Fixed: Some issues with the Jetpack plugin
- Added: WooCommerce support
- Added: Nested Pages (plugin) support
- Fixed: Notice: wp_register_style was called incorrectly.