IMPORTANT: Please note, that this plugin is no longer supported. Please download and install our new plugin which you can find here. For any migration support, please contact ci-ecomteam.my[at]dhl.com
DHL’s official extension for WooCommerce on WordPress. Manage your national and international shipments easily.
The “DHL for WooCommerce” – plugin is compatible with the following DHL service offerings depending on your origin country:
- DHL eCommerce Asia (AU, CN, HK, IN, VN, TH, SG, MY)
- Fast and easy label creation of your national and international orders.
- Automatically receive a tracking code for each label.
- Use additional delivery services as e.g. insurance
- Return Parcel Handling allows you to print a return label with a “return address” so your customer can return the shipment easily.
Installation & Configuration
- Download the plugin zip file from the Github repository.
- In WP Admin click “Add Plugin” and upload the zip file directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen.
- Go to WooCommerce–>Settings->Shipping and you will find the DHL settings.
More detailed instructions on how to set up your store and configure it are consolidated on on the page http://www.dhl.com/WooCommerce
- Fix – Authorization always throw an error.
- Add – Send company name to the REST API.
- Fix – JSON decode fatal error.
- First public release