The Flamingo plugin by Takayuki Miyoshi does save all email addresses entered into CF7 forms. If you don’t want or need that, you can disable this function by activating my plugin.
If you wish to help translate this plugin, you are most welcome!
To contribute, please visit translate.wordpress.org
Keep in mind that if you’re not PTE or GTE for your language, you have to notify someone to approve your contributed strings. This can be done via Slack or by writing a request on https://make.wordpress.org/polyglots/
To find the translation team for your locale, please visit https://make.wordpress.org/polyglots/teams/
Special Thanks go to Christoph Schuessler.
From WordPress Plugin Directory
- In your backend, go to Plugins → Add New to search for Disable Flamingo Addressbook in the WordPress Plugin Directory.
- Click Install Now and then Activate.
- You’re done.
- Download the plugin’s ZIP file to your desktop and extract the archive.
- Upload the folder disable-flamingo-addressbook into the directory
/wp-content/plugins/on your webserver.
- Activate Disable Flamingo Addressbook via the Plugins menu in your WordPress Dashboard.
Does activating this plugin affect existing entries in the Flamingo addressbook?
No, it does not.
Disable Flamingo Addressbook はオープンソースソフトウェアです。以下の人々がこのプラグインに貢献しています。貢献者
- Initial release