The Dokan Order Approval plugin enables vendors to approve or reject customer orders before payment is processed.
Sales process flow for new order
- The customer places an order, but no payment is processed at this time.
- The shop owner/admin/vendor then has the option to approve or reject the order.
- If the order is approved, the customer will receive a notification email that includes a payment link.
- If the order is rejected, the customer will receive a cancellation email.
- After installing and activating the plugin, the shop owner/vendor can approve or reject customer orders.
- Orders must be manually approved by the store owner before payment is processed.
- The plugin will send a notification email to the customer whenever an order is approved or rejected.
- If an order is approved, the customer will receive an email with a payment link.
- This plugin supports all enabled payment gateways.
- There are no complex settings to configure.
DOKAN Order Approval Plugin [Premium]
- All features of Free version.
- Enable order approval for specific products.
- Translation ready.
- Emails support.
- Activate the plugin in your WordPress admin area.
- Open the settings page for WooCommerce and click the “Payment Gateways” tab.
- Enable “Woocommerce pre-order ” payment gateway.
- Goto Email Tab and customise emails.
Will it work with all payment gateways such as paypal, stripe etc.
The plugin has been designed to work with the default Woocommerce payment gateways. If you are facing any troubles please contact via support.
Will it take customer card details while ordering?
No. Customers can make an order without any payment. Later on approval of the order they can make payment.
What will be the order status after making a new order?
When user make and order it will move to a custom status called “waiting”. On approval it will move to “pending”.On Rejection it will move to “cancelled”
2.0.0 10 APR 2023
- Improvement: plugin disabled if dependent plugins deactivated
1.0.7 23 MAR 2023
- Improvement: Code tested with wooCommerce version 7.5
- Improvement: Code tested with WordPress version of 6.2
1.0.6 22 JUL 2022
- Improvement: Code tested with wooCommerce version of 6.7
- Improvement: Code tested with wordpress version of 6.0
1.0.5 10 FEB 2022
- Improvement: code tested upto WC 6.1.1
- Improvement: code tested upto WP 5.9
- Feature: helpful links added in plagins page.
- Feature: sticky sidebar added for helpful links in plagin settings page.
- Fix: activate errors fixed if order approval for woocommerce already activated.
1.0.4 25 JUN 2021
- Feature : Added approve/reject buttons in order edit screen for shop owners.
- Fix : [PHP 8 error] (https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-1530/)
1.0.3 1 APR 2021
- Added review admin notices
- Added custom vendor email template for new order.
1.0.2 23 MAR 2021
- Fix : Email not sending to Vendor for new order. credit @secondkidlynn
1.0.1 03 JAN 2021
- Improvement : Emails templates
- Fix : Payment link moved to Approved emails template
- Improvement : Premium version link, support ,docs links are added.
- Removing Appsero.
1.0.0 31 OCT 2020
- initial version