Dynamic URL SEO plugin provides you the facility to add Meta title, keywords and description for those URLs which are generating dynamically in your website.
Nowadays SEO is the most important part of a website for marketing. Sometimes to achieve the batter functionality on our website we need to write custom code and in few cases, we are not able to add the meta title, keywords and description to dynamic pages/posts/custom post types using SEO plugins like Yoast SEO, All in One SEO etc.
At that time using Dynamic URL SEO plugin you can add all the meta details like title, keywords, description, robots. Also by using Dynamic URL SEO, you can update schema for the website, organization, local business and many more.
What is Schema markup?
Schema markup is code (semantic vocabulary) that you put on your website to help the search engines return more informative results for users.
Why are Schemas Important?
Schemas allow search engines and other applications to better understand entities, relationships and actions. Schema.org is actually sponsored by the world’s leading search engines, Google, Microsoft, Yahoo and Yandex. If you’re in the search business or run a website and are interested in improving your organic search performance, schema should be peaking your interest.
Schema Key Features
- Easy to use, with minimal settings.
- Valid markup, test it in Google Structured Data Testing Tool.
- Output JSON-LD format, the most recommended by Google.
- Supported Google/Schema Markups
- WebSite Markup
- Organization Markup
- Local Business Markup
- WordPress 4.4 or greater
- PHP version 5.2.4 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
Using The WordPress Dashboard
- Navigate to “Plugins -> Add New” from your dashboard
- Search for “Dynamic URL SEO”
- Click “Install Now” button of this plugin
- Activate the plugin
- Upload the ‘Dynamic URL SEO’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ tab from WordPress admin.
- After activation Go to Dynamic URL SEO tab from WordPress admin. From this tab, you can add the meta details for dynamic URL
1. How to add meta details to new URL?
In dashboard click on Add New tab located in Dynamic URL SEO tab. On that page, you will see the form with multiple fields. Here you will need to add Page/Post/Custom Post type (Dynamic URL), then meta title, keywords, description.
Index/Follow means that you are allowing search engines to index your pages and follow links through those pages.
The NOINDEX value tells search engines NOT to index this page, so basically this page should not show up in search results.
The NOFOLLOW value tells search engines NOT to follow (discover) the pages that are LINKED TO on this page.
3. Why NOODP, NOYDIR?
NOODP: If this option is checked, the page will not be accessible by Open Web directories
NOYDIR: If this option is checked, the page will not be accessible by Yahoo.
4. What is Schema Markup Generator?
Schema markup is microdata that you can use to help search engines parse and understand your websites information more effectively. From this plugin Schema Markup Generator user can add details about their Website, Organization or Local Business.
5. What is JSON-LD?
JSON-LD is a linked data format using JSON, which is used to create machine readable data, similar to microdata. JSON-LD is actually Google’s recommended format for schema and so this is the method we have implemented in this plugin.
Dynamic URL SEO はオープンソースソフトウェアです。以下の人々がこのプラグインに貢献しています。貢献者
- Initial Release