* Upgraded Add+ panel, with shortcuts and expanded view
* Easy access to media queries
* Media query indicators
* Styling indicators for advanced tabs
* Remodeled structure panel
* Graphical indicators for structure panel
* Back to front end button
* Serious beautification
* Neutral grayscale
* Consistent buttons
* Better organization
* CTRL + S = Save
* CTRL + D = Duplicate selected element
* CTRL + Q = Toggle Quick-View Full-Screen
* CTRL + 1 = Toggle Add Element Panel
* CTRL + 2 = Toggle Structure Panel
* CTRL + 3 = Toggle Settings Panel
* CTRL + 4 = Toggle Stylesheets Panel
* CTRL + 5 = Toggle Selectors Panel
Goodies & Testing
* Extra Links in “Back to WP” dropdown
* Better top-right buttons
* Quick-View Full-Screen Mode
* Works with Oxygen 3.X.X
* Tested up to WordPress 5.3
* Tested in all major browsers
Start by clearing your browser cache. So far, that alone has been the fix for every issue.
- Visit the Editor Enhancer for Oxygen Homepage.
- Love this plugin? Give it a review!
- Feeling generous? Buy me a cup of coffee!
Installation is simple! Just follow these steps:
1. Log into your website (for example, https://yoursite.com/wp-admin)
2. In the left-side menu, hover over “Plugins” and select “Add New”.
3. In the search bar, type in “Editor Enhancer for Oxygen”.
4. Click to install, and then activate.
Need some more information about installation? Please read the official WordPress documentation about managing plugins.
Editor Enhancer for Oxygen はオープンソースソフトウェアです。以下の人々がこのプラグインに貢献しています。貢献者
- Correction for WooCommerce in Add+ panel
- Removal of dropdown chevrons in Add+ panel
- Correction for localhost reference
- Correction for padding in structure panel
- Structure panel: Graphical indicators
- Structure panel: Horizontal scroll enabled for 4+ levels deep
- Add+ panel: Expanded library/design set block selector panel
- Add+ panel: Accordions converted to buttons for improved UX
- Add+ panel: Shortcuts added to reduce clicks
- Add+ panel:
- Editor panel: Tool tips above media query indicators
- Editor panel: Button to copy current selector to clipboard
- General: Increase size of buttons and inputs
- General: Reorganization of top panel above editor
- General: Condensed Add/Save buttons
- Correction to input styles in Helpers elements
- Correction to background styles in some panels
- Minor margin adjustment in some interface buttons
- First public release