This plugin automatically enqueues the Font Awesome CSS file from the MaxCDN CDN. Don’t put the code in your theme, use this plugin instead. Then use the Font Awesome CSS tags as normal.
Based on http://wpbacon.com/tutorials/font-awesome-wordpress-cdn/ and http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/get-started/
Disclaimer: This plugin is not affiliated with or endorsed by the creators of Font Awesome.
If you need help with this plugin
If this plugin breaks your site or just flat out does not work, create a thread in the Support forum with a description of the issue. Make sure you are using the latest version of WordPress and the plugin before reporting issues, to be sure that the issue is with the current version and not with an older version where the issue may have already been fixed.
Please do not use the Reviews section to report issues or request new features.
- Upload plugin file through the WordPress interface.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Load any page or post and check the source for a link to the Font Awesome CSS file.
- How do I use the plugin?
Simply install and activate the plugin. It starts working immediately with no configuration required. All pages will load the Font Awesome CSS file which you can use to style anything you want.
- I activated the plugin but I don’t see the link in my page source.
Are you caching the page?
- How do I do X with Font Awesome?
I have no idea. Check their icons and examples pages for example usage.
Enqueue Font Awesome CDN はオープンソースソフトウェアです。以下の人々がこのプラグインに貢献しています。貢献者
“Enqueue Font Awesome CDN” をあなたの言語に翻訳しましょう。
- confirmed compatibility with WordPres 4.1
- updated font version to 4.2.0
- updated .pot file and readme