Export the order details for each sale in your WooCommerce store. Simplify order fulfillment, generate accounting reports in a few clicks, and download into CSV format for readability and universal compatibility with Export Order Items.
Export Order Items is simple to set up and works for generating order reports straight out of the box.
Order Reporting Features And Benefits
- Sort orders for pulling specific purchase details
- Pull reports based on common range selectors or custom start and end date and time
- Sort by order ID or Product ID in ascending or descending order
- Filter by order status (Pending Payment, Processing, Completed, Cancelled, etc.)
- 18 data fields that can be included in the report
- Export WooCommerce orders to CSV format
Here’s What You Get When You Upgrade To Pro
- Save your export settings as a preset and reuse your reports
- Conditional logic for setting what is included in your report
- Generate order reports for specific user roles
- Export all sales or sort by category, tag, product ID, and included field
- Exclude or include free items, refunds, and shipping information
- Set what shows on your reports including custom fields, order line item, and variation
- Additional formats including CSV-ASCII, XLS, XLSX, HTML, and HTML Enhanced
- Change field layout, titles, add rows, and set how decimals display
- Advanced compatibility and debug controls
Want more? – check out our add-ons for expansion plugins
Faster Easier Report Creation
We wanted to make exporting WooCommerce orders a fast simple process so we streamlined the process with checkboxes, dropdowns, and toggles. Set your date range, choose how it should be sorted, pick what order status should be included, and set what fields you want to be added in your report.
“All I needed was a way to pull customer information along with product sales. And this plugin did exactly that right out of the box. Thanks!”
“The Export Order Items plugin has easy to use functions where you can select the categories you want to have in your report – awesome!”
Export And Share Anywhere
Customize your report with the toggle control settings, configure the formatting, and download your orders as a CSV spreadsheet. Email as an attachment, print it off for order fulfillment, or import it to your favorite spreadsheet software for analysis.
Is The Pro Version Right For You?
Over 95% of our users find the free version is perfect for their store. Upgrade to Pro if you need more targeted reporting, advanced options, other formats, and unlimited presets for saving all kinds of report layouts.
Addons & Integrations
Looking to automate your reports, share them on the frontend of your site, or create in-depth sales reports? We have more free and premium reporting tools for WooCommerce.
- Extra Product Options Addon – export fields from the WooCommerce Extra Product Options plugin
- Scheduled Email Reports for WooCommerce – plugin to automate report sending
- Frontend Reports for WooCommerce – display reports on the frontend of your site
- Product Sales Report for WooCommerce (Free and Pro – create sales reports for your store
If you like this plugin, please consider leaving a comment or review.
You may also like these plugins
WP Zone has built a bunch of plugins, add-ons, and themes. Check out other favorites here on the repository and don’t forget to leave a 5-star review to help others in the community decide.
- Product Sales Report for WooCommerce – setup a custom sales report for the products in your WooCommerce store with toggle sorting options. Including or excluding items based on date range, sale status, product category and id, define display order, choose what fields to include, and generate your report with a click.
- Export Order Items for WooCommerce – export the order details for each sale in your WooCommerce store. Simplify order fulfillment, generate accounting reports in a few clicks, and download into CSV format for readability and universal compatibility with Export Order Items.
- Replace Image – keep the same URL when uploading to the WordPress media library
- Force Update Check for Plugins and Themes -force Update Check for Plugins and Themes forces WordPress to run a theme and plugin update check whenever you visit the WordPress updates page
- Connect SendGrid for Emails – connect SendGrid for Emails is a third-party fork of (and a drop-in replacement for) the official SendGrid plugin
- Disable User Registration Notification Emails – when this plugin is activated, it disables the notification sent to the admin email when a new user account is registered.
- Inline Image Upload for BBPress – enables the TinyMCE WYSIWYG editor for BBPress forum topics and replies and adds a button to the editor’s “Insert/edit image” dialog that allows forum users to upload images from their computer and insert them inline into their posts.
- Password Strength for WooCommerce – disables password strength enforcement in WooCommerce.
- Potent Donations for WooCommerce – acceptance donations through your WooCommerce store
- Shortcodes for Divi – allows to use Divi Library layouts as shortcodes everywhere where text comes.
- Stock Export and Import for WooCommerce – generates reports on the stock status (in stock / out of stock) and quantity of individual WooCommerce products.
- Random Quiz Generator for LifterLMS – pull a random set of questions from your quiz so users never get the same question twice when retaking or setting up a practice quiz.
- WP and Divi Icons – adds over 660 custom outline SVG icons to your website. SVG icons are vector icons, so they are sharp and look good on any screen at any size.
- WP Layouts – the best way to organize, import, and export your layouts, especially if you have multiple websites.
- WP Squish – reduce the amount of storage space consumed by your WordPress installation through the application of user-definable JPEG compression levels and image resolution limits to uploaded images.
To view WP Zone’s premium WordPress plugins and themes, visit our WordPress products catalog page
- Click “Plugins” > “Add New” in the WordPress admin menu.
- Search for “Export Order Items”.
- Click “Install Now”.
- Click “Activate Plugin”.
Alternatively, you can manually upload the plugin to your wp-content/plugins directory.
What’s the difference between Export Order Items and Product Sales Report?
Export Order Items generates a report with the items from an individual order, specific purchase, or specific customer for order fulfillment or accounting. Product Sales Report is for creating a report about all your products or a group of products for comparison and sales performance.
Can I schedule my reports to send automatically?
We built Scheduled Email Reports for WooCommerce as a premium add-on that can be used to schedule reports from both Export Order Items and Product Sales Report.
Where can I get your other add-ons for WooCommerce?
After you install and activate the Export Order Items for WooCommerce plugin, from the Export Order Items tab located in the WooCommerce menu, select add-ons to install free and premium feature upgrades for your ecommerce store.
- Prevent PHP notices when no fields are selected
- Update tested up to values
- Security fix: Improve browser caching disabling headers
- Updated WP and WooCommerce tested up to
- Rebranded admin page
- Added a link to plugin settings page
- Updated links
- Added addons tab
- Load styles and js only on the plugin admin page
- Updated license (GPLv3+); updated WP and WooCommerce tested up to
- Removed social media embeds
- Fixed incorrect date ranges when using the “Last 7 days” or “Last 30 days” options
- Added future and calendar month date range options
- Fixed potential incompatibility with order status plugin(s)