This Plugin allows to use an external image as Featured Image, this can be especially useful if you house your images in another location.
This Plugin is compatible with Nelio External Featured Image Metadata, so you can reuse your data in case you want to uninstall Nelio Plugin.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload and extract the plugin file to the
or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- This plugin doesn’t have configuration screen, you can view a metabox directly when you create or edit your posts or pages.
work great.. even it's has not been update..
doesnt show the image on top of the post as it would do in the normal way when you load an image without a plugin
2018年1月3日 1 reply
This is really great Please make it compatible with the new version wordpress God bless you
It is what I was looking for: simplicity. $external_image = get_post_meta( $post->ID, '_dcms_eufi_img', true );
The external Image area does show up, but entering a photo and alt code doesn't display the image on the blog listing or post itself. This may be a theme issue. But 2 other support threads have been started that are more than 2 months and there's been no comment. So it's unlikely mine will be answered as well.
External URL Featured Image はオープンソースソフトウェアです。以下の人々がこのプラグインに貢献しています。貢献者
- Tested up to WordPress 5.5
- Fix Readme file, test version 4.8.3
- Fix text domain for translation
- Initial release, stable version.