Add Feedly dashboard widget.
- Show your site info in dashboard widget.
- Search Feedly any website.
- Record subscribers & show in dashboard widget.
You can use the shortcodes to display Feedly follow button.
[fi_button] or [fi_button size=”vertical”] or [fi_button size=”small”]
This plugin use these external API
- Feedly Cloud API: http://developer.feedly.com/
- WordPress mshot API: http://s0.wordpress.com/mshots/v1/
Arbitrary section 1
- Upload plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Feedly Insight’ menu in WordPress
- A question that someone might have
An answer to that question.
“Feedly Insight” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.貢献者
- fix bugs
- fix for subscription URL changed by feedly
- some changes
- Code cleanup
- RSS follow button was corresponded Jetpack share.
- Bug fix with Jetpack
- Restyling CSS
- Revert dashboard graph with option ( requested
- Add CSV export subscribers history
- Add duplicate option for graph
- Code optimized
- Change graph showing latest 30 days subscribers history (might be choosable how to show
- Lazy loading images search result.
- Fix for latest Jetpack 2.9.1
- Page & result styling completed
- Add Feedly Insight page & remove dashboard widget
- Images optimized
- Add Jetpack Twitter via option
- Bug fix
- Fix Fatal error
- Hatena Bookmark button was corresponded completely even count
- code optimized
- Hatena Bookmark button was corresponded Jetpack share ( yet count
- Feedly button was corresponded Jetpack share.
- fix bug
- redesign button style
- fix bug
- add Feedly button shortcode & template tag
- add plugin option sub menu
- fix Dashboard graph drawing
- add tweet button
- Disable default min value in graph yaxis (It might be better view
- Fix bugs
- Prevent direct access php files
- Beta release
- Alpha release