Front Page Scheduler let you choose some page to be shown as the front page of your site during a specific daily period, in specific week days. Since version 0.1.4, you can even create a set of “rules”, choosing specific front pages for different days and periods.
Update: Benjamin Benkert fixed some bugs related to PHP versions 7 and greaters. Thanks!
- Extract the contents of the archive
- Upload the contents of the front-page-scheduler folder to your ‘wp-content/plugins’ folder
- Log in to your WordPress admin and got to the ‘Plugins’ section. You should now see Front Page Scheduler in the list of available plugins
- Activate the plugin by clicking the ‘activate’ link
- Now go to the ‘Settings’ section and select ‘Reading’, where you can configure your alternate front page
Crashed my site. I use pagebuilder. idk if that's what is wrong. Established site and developer. Didn't troubleshoot after my homepage went white SOD
Who knows whether you'll ever need a frontpage scheduler 🙂 We're planning a live event, and I've put together a webpage for it. Every Livestream is pre-scheduled and linked to a certain page. I'd want to see pages as the homepage on a regular basis. I wondered if there was a plugin for that, and I came across this one. Thank you very much for the life-saving plugin and all of your hard work.
Just what I was looking for -- works great!
I use this plugin to show on my tango website a map with the daily dancing locations. It works flawlessly out of the box.
Hi - This plugin works out of the box as it is made for.
Request you to add calendar so that user can choose the duration in days.
Thanks for such a simple and neat plugin
Front Page Scheduler はオープンソースソフトウェアです。以下の人々がこのプラグインに貢献しています。貢献者