This plugin enables the feature to integrate SSLCommerz payment gateway to WordPress website using widgets or shortcodes.
- Integrate SSLCommerz payment gateway
- Ability to use both test mode and live mode
- Enable payment form using widget in any sidebar area
- Integrate payment form within form using shortcode
- Complete payment report from the admin side
- Upload “gk-sslcommerz” directory inside the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Go to “SSLCommerz” from the menu and set your SSLCommerz account information.
- Do I need an active SSLCommerz account?
Yes. You need to subscribe and have an active contract with SSLCommerz to use this plugin. You can get a discounted subscription from GoodKoding.
- I don’t have an SSLCommerz account. Can I still test this plugin?
Absolutely. You can test the plugin and see how the widgets works. But to actually receive payments, you have to open an account.
- Which currencies can I receive payments from?
SSLCommerz only process BDT (Bangladeshi Taka) transactions.
- What about security?
It is recommended but not necessary to use SSL certificate on your website to receive payment. None of the card information will be collected or stored on your website. Customer (payee) will provide their sensitive information (card number, security code etc.) only on the bank’s portal.
SSLCommerz Payment Gateway はオープンソースソフトウェアです。以下の人々がこのプラグインに貢献しています。貢献者
“SSLCommerz Payment Gateway” をあなたの言語に翻訳しましょう。
- Updated CSS and JS for admin side to work properly on version 4.4
- Implemented the payment form widget
- Implemented payment processing
- Implemented the admin area for the plugin