You can easily embed the image use a shared URL of Google Photos.
- Google フォトのサイトを開く (https://photos.google.com/)
- Choose an embedded image you want to blog in Google Photos.
- Click the Share button, you get a shareable link.
- Copy the shared link (https://goo.gl/photos/xxxxxxx) and paste it into the blog content.
- Image URL is the unofficial way to get from OGP image. If the specification to share Google photo has been changed, there are times when it can not be used.
- It is displaying the OGP data as a caption.
- The size of the image, alignment, captions, etc. specified in the parameter.
- width : pixsels (width=”400″)
- height : pixsels (height=”400″)
- align : alignnone / aliginleft / aligncenter / alignright (align=”aligncenter”)
- caption : caption text. If the non-display caption=”false” set.
- type : gif (default jpg) If possible, displayed in a GIF animation format.
Special Parameter (picopt)
- w : width pixsels
- h : height pixsels
- s : long side pixsels
- r : rotete image 90/180/270
- c : Trimming from the center of the image
- p : Trimming centered on the person or the like in the image
- no : Meybe. If possible, video->GIF animation conversion
※ Parameters of picopt is unofficial. (estimated from picasa image customization options)
- Upload the
google-photos-embedfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
Exactly what I expected, ads embed for google photos. Doesn’t work in multisite well yet but hoping for an update!
Easy. It works from the first try.
Simple, it does what it says.
The author’s description of the plugin leaves me wondering exactly what it is supposed to do. From what I gather by the title of the plugin an image from Google Photos is supposed to embed and display inside a post. However, after installing the plugin and testing using his basic examples, the image from Google Photos does not display in the post. It does display the link to the image, but that’s not what I was looking for. If there’s something I’m missing the documentation, or lack of it, doesn’t help.
Here’s the short code I used: https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipOGsI_URsYEJRi7C2Esa9Px7FUDBlz0UPZuRCyP
Since Google dropped its Picasa Web Albums, I’ve been wondering if someone was developing a plugin for Google Photos – its replacement that does both more and less than Google Picasa Web Albums did. I’ll start using this and will report back how it goes. Thanks!
“Google Photos embed” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.貢献者
Interested in development?
- Add a link to the Google photos page in the image.
- If possible, add the option type = “gif” to embed the video in GIF animation format.
- 2015-11-06 Release