Easily setup a full text site search powered by Google.
Normally to setup a Google Custom Search on your site you have to sign up on Google and create the search index. This plugin will do it automatically using Google’s Linked Custom Search Engines
- Works with any WordPress Theme
- No need to setup a Google Custom Search
- No Google account required
- Search results show up on the default search result page.
- Just add the “Google Site Search” widget to your theme.
- Does not replace the default WordPress search. It runs along with it. Use both if you want.
This plugin is built and maintained by SeedProd
- Click Plugins > Add New > search for WordPress Google Custom Search
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Click Appearance > Widgets > Drag the Google Search widget to a widget area.
- Why are ads showing on my search results?
This is because Google puts ads on search results by default. Read more
- No search result are displaying
This mean that no pages from you site are in Google index. Learn how to submit your site.
- Fix: If themes uses the_excert hook into that
- Added a body class
- Initial Release