Handy Addon is a bundle of modules that have all the WooCommerce essentials in a single plugin. Site owners often have a hard time managing various plugins for different features. Instead of clogging up your website with too many WooCommerce addons, use Handy Addons for running your website smoothly. It’s lightweight and fully optimized to give a better experience
With Handy Addons, you will have 6 essential modules with cool customization options and more are coming soon! 🎉
* WooCommerce checkout page editor 🔥
* Order Bumps 🔥
* Order Filters 🔥
* PDF invoices 🔥
* Product Brands 🔥
Let’s take a look at some of the core features of the modules that make Handy Addons exclusive from other plugins in the market.
👉 WooCommerce checkout page editor
This module lets you add unlimited fields in the Shipping, Billing, and Order section of the WooCommerce checkout page.
You can further customize these fields by
- Changing the sequence of the old and new fields on the billing, shipping, and order section
- Delete or edit old fields on the checkout page.
- Set any field as required.
- Change the class name.
- Changing the Label,
- Giving custom ID,
- Applying the field type as text, checkbox, password, type number, email, etc.
- Adjust the positions of the new fields on the thank you page, email, and order management page.
👉 Order Bumps
This module can bring more sales to your WooCommerce store by displaying order bumps on the cart page. You can apply a custom order threshold that will lead your customer to exciting discounts on their purchase.
You can apply the following:
- Enable the order bumps based on a fixed rate, percentage, or product amount.
- Set order bumps visibility depending on cart total, product count, category basis, or set different conditions.
👉 Order Filter
WooCommerce users find the order management system backdated because it doesn’t have many filtering options by default. Using Handy Addons, you can add more filter options to the WooCommerce order management system.
Handy Addons filter capabilities include:
- filter by Categories,
- ability to filter by product types,
- option to filter by-products,
- filter using product attributes,
- order date filtering.
👉 PDF invoice
Use this module to customize and send PDF invoices for WooCommerce order statuses.
What can you do with this module –
Generally, you can
- Send PDF invoices with order email.
- Select the paper size of the invoice.
- Change the date format on the invoice.
- Allow the customers to download order invoices.
- Change the download button label.
Change the content of the invoice by
- Add a company logo, address, email, and phone number on the header.
- Show order info, billing, and shipping addresses on the invoice.
- Add product table columns – image, name, price, quantity, total
- Attach the company seal on the invoice.
- Create a footer with signature and footer notes.
Also, you can apply various designs to the PDF invoice using premade templates by Handy Addons.
👉 Product Brands
This module can set specific brand names on your products. Originally WooCommerce product management system doesn’t have this option but you can do it easily with Handy Addons.
Enabling this module will let you
- Add multiple brands for the products of your store,
- Set brands taxonomy slug
- Show Brands on the product table
- Allow rest API,
- Display on the product page,
- Display product brands on the Archive Page
👨💻 Get help from an expert
We have a team of great Support Engineers ready to provide incredible support for your happiness. They will assist you with your questions on the support forum and our support website.
- Upload `handy-addons` to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Enable modules from the settings page
Do I need to have WooCommerce installed?
Handy Addons for WooCommerce はオープンソースソフトウェアです。以下の人々がこのプラグインに貢献しています。貢献者
- Initial version release