WordPress Table of Contents Plugin
Heroic Table of Contents is the easiest way to add a Table of Contents to your site.
A contents or index section allows readers to easily navigate pages on your site. The Heroic Table of Contents block automatically detects headings on a page, 4 built-in-styles, options for display and more.
- Add a contents section to pages in seconds.
- Choose from 4 pre-made Table of Contents styles.
- Hide and relabel headings without altering the original content.
- Choose which headings to display in the Table of Contents.
- Expand and collapse the content section.
- Place the contents section anywhere.
- Choose bulleted, numbered or plain lists
- Use multiple Table of Contents blocks to break up and sub-index lengthy content.
- Mobile friendly
- SEO friendly
HeroThemes develop some of the best WordPress plugins, tools and themes, with over 26,000 customers and counting. If you like this plugin and want more news, themes and plugins, you can do the following:
- Get the KnowAll Knowledge Base theme for WordPress, create a WordPress powered knowledge base site in minutes.
- Check out the best WordPress Knowledge Base plugin.
- Answer Frequently Asked Questions with Heroic FAQs plugin for WordPress.
- Follow HeroThemes on Twitter & Facebook.
INSTALL HEROIC TABLE OF CONTENTS FROM WITHIN WORDPRESS
- Visit the plugins page within your dashboard and select “Add New”
- Search for “Heroic Table of Contents”;
- Activate Heroic Table of Contents from your “Plugins” page;
- Go to “after activation” below.
INSTALL HEROIC TABLE OF CONTENTS MANUALLY
- Upload the unzipped “heroic-toc” folder to your websites /wp-content/plugins/ directory;
- Activate the Heroic Table of Contents plugin through the “Plugins” page in WordPress;
- Go to “after activation” below.
You can now create a table of contents by adding the Heroic Table of Contents block to your content using the + button in the WordPress block editor.
Who should use Heroic Table of Contents?
This plugin allows you to add a Contents (Table of Contents, index, page navigation or whatever you want to call it) to your WordPress posts, pages and articles.
Will Heroic Table of Contents work with my theme?
Heroic Table of Contents is designed to work with any WordPress theme.
Is Heroic Table of Contents translation ready?
Yes, Heroic Table of Contents has full translation and localization support.
I have a question
Feel free to contact us directly via herothemes.com/contact/ for any questions.
How do I get support?
If you have trouble with the Heroic Table of Contents WordPress plugin, you can get help on the support forums here at wordpress.org or by checking out or knowledge base at herothemes.com/support/.
Heroic Table of Contents はオープンソースソフトウェアです。以下の人々がこのプラグインに貢献しています。貢献者
(19 May 2022)
(Improved) Tweaks and compatibility checking for WordPress 6.0
(Improved) Removed block from non-editor screens where it is not relevant
(Improved) Now supports Reusable blocks
(14 Jul 2021)
(Updated) Improvements and testing for WordPress 5.8
(8 Feb 2021)
(Fixed) Readme.txt formatting
(29 Jan 2021)
(Fixed) Adding missing script.min.js file
(28 Jan 2021)
(Fixed) Semantic HTML markup of the Table of Contents output
(Improved) Optimized scripts and removed jQuery dependencies
(Improved) Math Rank support, SEO for Table of Contents
(Improved) H1 headings are now ignored
(26 Aug 2020)
(Fixed) React warnings in editor
(Improved) Editor styling
(14 Apr 2020)
(Improved) Styling improvements
(16 Mar 2020)
(New) Initial release