Manage your renters online now! Use this plugin to manage all your renters including there advances, monthly rents, dues, bills etc. Forget about writing in the books! Keep all the data online and notify them via email!
- **Get RENTER MANAGER (PRO version with unique UI) at @39.99$ only! **
Core Features (FREE):
More than a Plugin – A Real House Management System!
- MANAGE YOUR FLATS
You can add as much flats as you want. Even you can add flats of multiple buildings! Just use slug like- b1, b2 (b1 for building one, b2 for building two) on the front of flat name! Simple!
You will be able to see total flats, rented flats and available flats for to-let at a glance on the OVERVIEW page!
- MANAGE YOUR RENTERS
Add renters’ detailed information for security purpose. Now there is no worries about data loss! All the data of the renters like National ID No, Passport No, Driving License No. etc will be stored online!
You can even store copies of these documents online by using our DOCUMENT MANAGER pro extension (coming soon). By using this PRO add-on you will be able to upload any types of files like- copy of NID, Driving License, Passport, agreement and so on!
INVOICE / BILL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
With this amazing feature you will be able to manage all bills from the first day of adding a renter. Just make invoice/bills for- Advance, House rent, Current bill or any other bills. And mark it as Complete (paid) once the bill is paid!
EMAIL INVOICES/BILLS as PDF.
You can email the bills/invoices to the renters as PDF! This will help you to inform your renters about the dues or bills.
Allows you to customize the looks and color as well. Change Brand Name, Logo, Titles, Sidebar color and so on according to your choice!
REPORTS (PRO) RENTER MANAGER
Don’t hesitate to take help From our simple Documentation.
Automatic Install From WordPress Dashboard
- Login to your the admin panel
- Navigate to Plugins -> Add New
- Search House Manager
- Click install and activate respectively.
Manual Install From WordPress Dashboard
If your server is not connected to the Internet, then you can use this method-
- Download the plugin by clicking on the blue button above. A ZIP file will be downloaded.
- Login to your site’s admin panel and navigate to Plugins -> Add New -> Upload.
- Click choose file, select the plugin file and click install
Install Using FTP
If you are unable to use any of the methods due to internet connectivity and file permission issues, then you can use this method-
- Download the plugin by clicking on the blue button above.A ZIP file will be downloaded.
- Unzip the file.
- Launch your favorite FTP client. Such as FileZilla, FireFTP, CyberDuck etc. If you are a more advanced user, then you can use SSH too.
- Upload the folder to wp-content/plugins/
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Navigate to Plugins -> Installed
- Activate the plugin
Once installed and activated, you will find a new option under “your site name” (at the top left, beside WordPress logo). So just click on “House Manager” to see House Manager at the frontend.
You can also hit “www.yourdoamin.com/house-manager” as well.
DON’T FORGET TO RESET PERMALINK know how to reset.
Is this plugin translatable?
Yes, off course. You can translate this plugin to any language!
How can I suggest for new features?
We would love to hear your suggestions! Feel free to submit them here.
Is this plugin multisite compatible?
Sorry, this plugin is not multisite compatible.
House Manager – Easy Renter Management System for WordPress はオープンソースソフトウェアです。以下の人々がこのプラグインに貢献しています。貢献者
“House Manager – Easy Renter Management System for WordPress” をあなたの言語に翻訳しましょう。
- [Fix] Add compatibility with latest WP 6.0.3
- [Fix] Add compatibility with latest WP 6.0.1
- [Fix] Error while adding flats
- [Feature] New UI
- [Fix] Add functionality for addons
- [Fix] Translation pot file update
- Fixed WordPress 5.6 compatibility issues
- Fixed WordPress 5.3.2 compatibility issues
- Fixed WordPress 5.2.2 compatibility issues
- Fixed WordPress 5.2.1 compatibility issues
- Fixed WordPress 5.0 compatibility issues
- Added support for Utility Manager
- Improved UI
- Fixed minor CSS issues
- Improved the queries
- Added localization
- Fixed some minor issues
- Initial Release