Image Price Calculator is a fork from the WordPress plugin Simple Price Calculator, that allows you to create a price calculation form, add images, and
the product can be integrated with woocommerce. You can use it to provide instant price quotes or estimates on products and services for your visitors.
A total can be displayed dynamically within your page.
Also can select and show different images for products.
- Simply create a form, setup a few attributes and the form is ready to be displayed via a shortcode!
- Ability to add checkboxes, radio buttons and select option that change price when clicked.
- Easy to customize text/pricing via html
- Easy to customize images via html, only you have to put the same name for the image and the
(checkboxes, radio buttons and select options) id name.
- Option to Integrate with woocommerce.
How to install on WordPress
- Download the plugin zip file to your computer
- Go to the WordPress admin panel menu Plugins > Add New
- Choose upload and select the plugin zip file
- The plugin will now be installed. Click the ‘activate plugin’ link to make it active
How do I create a new form?
Once the plugin is activated, click the Image Price Calculator Forms tab in your WordPress admin panel menu and then the “Add New” link.
A new post will appear with an example form that you can edit.
Once you are done making changes, click publish to save.
How do I add my form to a post or page?
Click on the Image Calculator Forms Tab.
Under the Shortcode column for your form, you should see a shortcode that you can copy and paste into a WordPress post or page for the form to appear.
What HTML attributes can the form add?
The attributes can add checkbox, radio buttons and select options, and put images for each option.
How can my form values be calculated?
1. Add a new value attribute for checkbox or radio button and it will automatically be added to total when clicked.
Note: The images are superimposed, so the background must be transparent.
The images have to be .png
For the CSS, the images are from the “imgClass” class