With this plugin you can insert icons Font Awesome inside your post.
Simply select the desired icon and will be automatically entered in the shortcode that will allow you
to customize the icon and select the size, color, and if the icon should be fixed.
The characteristics of the plugin are:
- This includes more than 400 icons
- No need to modify your templates to include the icons, but just select and insert them into your post
The icons are divided into the following groups:
New Icons in 4.0, Web Application Icons, Forms Control Icons, Currency Icons, Text Editor Icons,
Icons Directional, Video palyer Icons, Brand Icons, Medical Icons
Note that the
readme.txtof the stable tag is the one that is considered the defining one for the plugin, so
/trunk/readme.txtfile says that the stable tag is
4.3, then it is
/tags/4.3/readme.txtthat’ll be used
for displaying information about the plugin. In this situation, the only thing considered from the trunk
is the stable tag pointer. Thus, if you develop in trunk, you can update the trunk
readme.txtto reflect changes in
your in-development version, without having that information incorrectly disclosed about the current stable version
that lacks those changes — as long as the trunk’s
readme.txtpoints to the correct stable tag.
If no stable tag is provided, it is assumed that trunk is stable, but you should specify “trunk” if that’s where
you put the stable version, in order to eliminate any doubt.
After selecting the icon will be entered one shotscode in your post,
which you can customize as follows:
Example: [fontawesome icon=”fa fa-anchor” size=”lg or 2x or 3x or 4x or 5x” iconcolor=”” fixed=”yes or no” ]
- lg or 2x or 3x or 4x or 5x: select one of these options to set the size of the icon.
For example size=”lg” is the smallest icon size=”5x” is the largest.
Starting lg option, any other option increases the size of 33%
- iconcolor: For example iconcolor=”#CCCCCC” for your icon grey.
* fixed: For example fixed=”yes” to set icons at a fixed width.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Select your icons to the bar botton tinymce
- Will the plugin work in a mobile browser?
Yes, the plugins will work in most mobile phones (has been tested in iOS, Android and Symbian browsers as well as Opera Mobile)
- Do I need to have Flash to use then plugin?
No, you do not need Flash to use the plugin.
Incredible Font Awesome はオープンソースソフトウェアです。以下の人々がこのプラグインに貢献しています。貢献者
This is the initial release of WordPress File Upload. Since this plugin is the successor of Inline Upload, the whole changelog since the creation of the later is included.