ionCube encoder is an established industry standard solution for PHP encoding. In order to run encrypted files on your webserver, it has have ionCube encoders installed. This plugin checks if this is true and if not, you are given a guidance through the official loader wizard which determines what exactly has to be installed on your server on how this can be achieved (if you are not admin of your webserver, you are given instructions which you can easily forward to your admin).
The Famous 3-Minute Installation
- Login on your WordPress site with your user account (needs to have admin rights!)
- Select “Add New” from the “Plugins” menu
- Search for ioncube
- Click on “Install now” below the entry “ionCube Tester Plus”
- Click on “OK” on the popup “Are you sure you want to install this plugin?”
- Click “Activate Plugin”
Done. You will immediately see an admin notice if the loaders are installed on your server or not. This plugin has no settings page.
- What do I do if ionCube loaders are not on my server?
You can start an interactive loader wizard within this plugin which will give you guidance on how to proceed to install the needed loader files on your webserver.
ionCube tester plus はオープンソースソフトウェアです。以下の人々がこのプラグインに貢献しています。貢献者
added support for partially finished loader installation, where php.ini still has to be copied to /wp-admin/
add fallback methods for detecting ioncube loaders (needed if extension_loaded(‘ionCube Loader’) is unavailable, done by parsing phpinfo() and checking for ioncube_file_is_encoded()-function).
show version of installed ioncube loader