This plugin adds a sidebar-widget to list an artists upcoming shows or top tracks from Last.FM (using the new 2.0 REST API).
This plugin requires PHP 5.
- event listing
- top track listing
- multi-widgets (add arbitrarily many widget instances to your sidebar)
- comes with many pre-defined widget layouts
- complete customization of widget layout possible via format strings and tags
- I18n available: English, German, Russian. Add your own!
Please let me know about bugs and improper translations you may encounter.
The format of dates and times are part of the translation files. Let me know if this should be another user-editable option.
As soon as your question arrives I will add it here.
- Some weird error message
Do your server run php5? We need the “DOM” section of your phpinfo() show “enabled”-values.
- There’s an error message like “ERROR: domdocument::domdocument() expects 2 parameter to be long”
domxmlextension of your php installation.
domxmlis a legacy extension introduced for php4 which lacks cool dom-functions. But in php5 they are built in and – guess what – incompatible with the old extension. So we rely on the new bright and shiny built-in functions.
- Can I use this plugin without a widget?
Unfortunately this is not possible. As all options are set on a per-widget basis, there is no way to display a list without a widget.
- Can you translate the plugin to language [insert-your-language]
No… but: You can! Just have a look at the translation files and/or contact me for further instructions.
Last.fm For Artists はオープンソースソフトウェアです。以下の人々がこのプラグインに貢献しています。貢献者
- [CHECK] Compatibility with wordpress 2.9
- [FIX] css tweak in built-in layouts
- [FIX] some configurations generated invalid markup.
- [FIX] Variable substitution for GoogleMaps generated invalid markup
- [ADD] Russian translation by “Fat Cow” (www.fatcow.com)
- [FIX] uninstall method changed
- [FIX] another try to avoid doubled entries
- [FIX] hide-if-empty was broken
- [ADD] now the plugin carries some cool ready-to-use layout variants (fully customizable, of course)
- [CHANGE] the built-in layouts now feature robust, CSS-driven tooltips
- [ADD] there is a new special tag for variables %VARIABLE::% which is only useful in built-in configurations and needed for things like API keys
- [FIX] Thickbox script now only in admin panel, hence avoiding the 404 when auto-loading loadingAnimation.gif in posts with permalinks enabled.
- [FIX] CSS Compatibility with 2.7
- [FIX] Plugin subtitle in widget view localized
- [ADD] Un-Installation procedure
- [ADD] Introducing advanced customization 😉
- [ADD] New widget type: top tracks
** lists your top 50 (or less)
** comes with own set of 11 tags, including a special, if-then tag
** I included a working example, which illustrates the power. See the examples on the documentation page for a short explanation.
- [ADD] more clarity in widget options
- [ADD] Multi-Widget support added. Thanks to Millan and Firephp
- [FIX] Widget-Options bug when adding the widget to the sidebar.
- [FIX] Date-Tag bug
- [ADD] Some new Meta-Tags: %NUMBER-OF-EVENTS%, %NUMBER%, %ARTIST-URL%
- [ADD] Additional options for header and footer, allowing complete customization.
- Completed tag support: Every delivered field may now be used.
- Language support enabled, German and English included. You are welcome to submit your language, since the necessary files to translate are in the “lang” folder.
- Extended tag support: Almost every field of the XML answer may now be used
- Language support prepared.
- more style in widget options
- Initial Version based on Simon Wheatley Last.FM Events plug-in.