* The video and images include premium features.
Improve the way you deliver, manage drivers, assign drivers to orders, send WhatsApp, SMS, and email notifications, routes planning, navigation & more!
LOCAL DELIVERY DRIVERS FOR WOOCOMMERCE
The Local Delivery Drivers for WooCommerce plugin lets store owners assign delivery drivers to orders. And lets delivery drivers manage their deliveries with a mobile-friendly panel.
NEW USER – DELIVERY DRIVER
This plugin adds a new delivery driver user role.
The store owner can update the delivery driver details, work availability, assign him to orders, and more.
ASSIGN DELIVERY DRIVERS TO ORDERS
Store owners can assign delivery drivers to orders on the admin panel order page.
When delivery drivers assign to orders, the orders status changes to “Driver assigned.”
3 NEW DELIVERY STATUSES FOR YOUR WOOCOMMERCE ORDERS
This plugin creates three new order statuses to manage the delivery process.
- Driver assigned status – The delivery driver was assigned to order.
- Failed Delivery attempt status – The delivery driver attempted to deliver but failed.
- Out for delivery status – The delivery driver is about to deliver the shipment.
All the delivery driver’s actions are saved on the order notes.
DELIVERY DRIVERS MOBILE-FRIENDLY PANEL
This plugin has an app-like experience for delivery drivers to manage all their deliveries from their mobile phones.
The delivery drivers can add it to their mobile homepage for easy access.
- The delivery drivers panel has a screen for each order status with easy navigation to all screens.
- The delivery panel comes with the following screens: homepage, login, forgot password, dashboard, Assign to the driver, Out for delivery, Order, Failed delivery, Delivered, and more.
- On the “Dashboard” screen, the delivery drivers can update their availability for work and view each order statuses’ total.
- On the “Driver Assigned” screen, the delivery drivers can view all their assigned orders and update their status to “out for delivery.”
- On the “Out for Delivery” screen, the delivery drivers can view all the deliveries on their route.
- On the “Failed Delivery” screen, the delivery drivers can view all their failed delivery orders.
- On the “Delivered” screen, the delivery driver can view all their delivered orders from today, yesterday, this month, and last month.
ORDER PAGE SCREEN
- The delivery driver can see all the order details, including billing address, shipping address, items, comments, and more.
- The delivery drivers can easily update the orders’ status to delivered or to failed attempts and leave comments on orders.
- The delivery driver can quickly call the customer or the dispatch center.
WHO CAN USE THIS PLUGIN?
Any delivery service can use the “Local Delivery Drivers for WooCommerce” plugin.
- Restaurants / Food-delivery services
- Printer Ink
- Clothing delivery services
- Alcohol delivery services
- Grocery Stores
- Cannabis / Medical Marijuana
- Cleaning Services
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning Services
- Anything else
English, Spanish, French, Hebrew, Portuguese, Russian, German, Italian, Arabic.
* PREMIUM FEATURES
Check out the Local Delivery Drivers for WooCommerce Premium plugin.
The premium plugin includes the following additional features:
Let your customers track their deliveries.
- Map – The customers can see their home address, store address, and the driver’s location on a map.
- Estimate time of arrival – The customers can see when the delivery will arrive.
- Driver details – The customers can see the driver’s image, name, and vehicle details.
- Call the Driver – The customers can call the driver.
FULLY ADMIN DRIVERS DASHBOARD.
The dashboard lets you better view all your drivers and orders.
- How many orders each driver has in each status.
- How many orders don’t have a driver.
- How many orders are ready to claim.
- Statuses list of all the active drivers, their availability, claim permissions, and more.
- On the dashboard, the store owners can update all drivers’ statuses in one click.
ADMIN ORDERS FILTERS.
The store owners can filter orders with or without drivers, specific driver orders, and more.
The store owners can view all the driver’s info, account status, work availability, or claim permission on the admin panel “users” page.
The store owners can update each driver’s status easily with one click.
ASSIGN DELIVERY DRIVERS TO ORDERS.
- Bulk assign delivery drivers to orders on the admin panel.
- Auto-assign available delivery drivers to orders.
- Delivery drivers can claim orders that are in process status.
ROUTE PLANNING AND NAVIGATION.
The delivery driver can plan his route and navigate to his destination.
- Optimize route by distance – Delivery Drivers can optimize their routes by distance and get a short path to the destination.
- Plan route manually – Delivery drivers can plan their route manually to get the best way they want.
- Navigation with Waze, Apple Maps, and Google Maps.
- Travel Modes in Directions – Driving, Walking, Bicycling, Transit.
- Next delivery – Once Delivery drivers complete their delivery, they can easily navigate to the next destination in their route.
DRIVERS READY DELIVERY NOTES.
With this feature, delivery drivers can easily add notes to orders.
PROOF OF DELIVERY.
- Signature – The driver can sign the customer as proof of delivery.
- Photo – The driver can take a photo as proof of delivery.
The customer can see the driver’s details and the proof of delivery in his emails and on the order page in his account.
- Estimated time of arrival.
- Driver details – The customer gets the driver’s name and photo.
- Call the driver – The customer can quickly call the driver.
- Driver vehicle details – The customer gets the vehicle type and license number.
- Signature – The customer can see his signature.
- Proof of delivery – The customer can see the driver’s proof photo.
Delivery drivers can see their deliveries commissions, and the admin has a full drivers’ commission report sorting by dates.
BRANDING – ADD YOUR BRAND.
The branding feature lets you add your logo, text, and colors to the driver’s panel.
THIRD-PARTY PLUGINS SUPPORT – CUSTOM FIELDS.
This great feature lets you add order text custom fields to the driver’s panel from third-party plugins delivery slots, etc.
MULTIVENDOR MARKETPLACE PLUGINS SUPPORT.
The plugin supports multivendor plugins like dokan, wcfm, and wcmp.
The drivers can see the vendor’s pickup addresses, call and navigate to their locations.
WHATSAPP, SMS & EMAILS NOTIFICATIONS.
WhatsApp, SMS, and emails notify delivery drivers and customers,
WhatsApp and SMS notifications are sent with the Twilio SMS provider.
WhatsApp / SMS / EMAIL to the Driver
When a delivery driver is assigned to order, WhatsApp / SMS / EMAIL notifications are sent to the delivery driver.
WhatsApp / SMS / EMAIL to the Customer
WhatsApp / SMS / EMAIL notifications are sent to the customer when the order is out for delivery.
WhatsApp / SMS / EMAIL notifications are sent to the customer when the driver starts the delivery.
EMAIL to the Vendor
An email notification is sent to the vendor when the delivery driver is assigned to order.
EMAIL to the Admin
An email notification is sent to the admin when the delivery driver claims a new order.
An email notification is sent to the admin when the order is delivered.
DELIVERY DRIVER’S APPLICATION
Delivery drivers can apply to become store drivers.
Delivery drivers can apply to become store delivery drivers.
NOTES FOR THE DRIVERS
On each order, the store owners can write a note for the driver, and the driver will show the message on the driver’s panel.
SUPPORTED ADD-ONS AND PLUGINS
- Delivery Drivers Manager
- Delivery Drivers for Vendors
- Pickup Locations for Delivery Drivers
- Pickup & Delivery from Customer Locations for WooCommerce
- Autocomplete Address and Location Picker for WooCommerce
- Make a backup of your website and database
- Download the plugin
- Upload the plugin to the wp-content/plugins directory,
- Go to “plugins” in your WordPress admin, then click activate.
- You will now see the Delivery Driver option on your left navigation bar.
Before you get started, make sure that your store address is setting up correctly.
1. Click on the WooCommerce link at the left menu.
2. Click on settings.
3. Set up your Store Address.
How to Create a New Driver?
- Go to “users” in your WordPress admin.
- Click on add new user.
- Set first name, last name, email, password.
- Choose the Delivery Driver Role.
- Click on the Add New User button.
- On the user page, set Driver Phone Number and Country.
- Click on the Update User button.
Do I need any technical knowledge to use this plugin
Not at all. This plugin is straightforward to use.
Local Delivery Drivers for WooCommerce はオープンソースソフトウェアです。以下の人々がこのプラグインに貢献しています。貢献者
- Initial release.
- Fix: Customer phone number button.
- Fix: Improved CSS.
- Fix: Improved delivery driver panel.
- Fix: Improved delivery driver panel.
- Fix: The delivery process has been improved.
- Add: A new order status called “Driver assigned” has been added, all the drivers assigned orders will be in this status.
- Add: When the driver is assigned to order, the status change to “Driver assigned” automatically.
- Fix: All security alerts have been updated to be more clear.
- Add: A notice for not using both admin and driver panels in the same browser on the same device has been added.
- Add: The customer name has been added to all orders screen on the driver panel.
- Add: Premium – Orders filters.
- Fix: Premium – Orders’ notes have been improved to be more specifics.
- Add: Premium – New Dashboard screen has been added to the plugin menu.
- Add: Premium – How many orders each driver has in each status.
- Add: Premium – How many orders don’t have a driver.
- Add: Premium – How many orders are ready to claim.
- Add: Premium – List of all your active drivers, availability, and claim permissions all statuses can be updated in one click.
- Add: Premium – Admin users screen with drivers statuses updates in one click.
- Fix: Order status automatically changes to “driver assigned” only when a driver has been assigned to order that in processing status.
- Fix: Drivers panel screen titles by current status names.
- Fix: Drivers panel gets the site favicon if exist.
- Fix: Premium – Distance unit system by country.
- Add: Premium – Navigation with Waze, apple maps, and google maps.
- Add: Premium – Drivers Panel Branding – Add your logo and colors.
- Add: Premium – Custom Fields – Add custom fields to the delivery panel from third-party plugins.
- Add: Premium – Drivers Commissions.
- Add: Premium – Drivers notes added to emails.
- Fix: Texts.
- Fix: Assign a driver edit permission.
- Fix: Style.
- Fix: Driver display name.
- Fix: UTF-8.
- Fix: Texts.
- Fix: Shipping address format.
- Fix: Driver panel UI.
- Fix: Images lazyload.
- Fix: Map address.
- Fix: Texts.
- Add: Texts.
- Add: Premium – Proof of Delivery – signature
- Add: Premium – Proof of Delivery – photo
- Add: Premium – Customer order page – drivers details + call the driver
- Add: Premium – Customer emails – drivers details + call the driver
- Add: Premium – Drivers photo, veichel type, license number.
- Fix: Driver upload photo button.
- Fix: Driver delivered notes.
- Fix: Drivers roles query.
- Fix: Words.
- Add: languages: Spanish, French, Hebrew.
- Add: RTL support.
- Add: When the driver logs out he becomes unavailable for work.
- Fix: Premium – Custom fields.
- Fix: Premium – Routes.
- Add: Premium – Admin drivers routes map.
- Fix: Bug in tracking class.
- Fix: Drivers colors in the admin map.
- Fix: Bug in admin reports.
- Fix: Texts updated.
- Add: New texts have been added.
- Add: Support for brazil checkout fields plugin.
- Add: Support for chile states plugin.
- Add: Driver settings page in the drivers’ panel.
- Fix: Premium – Driver application form option.
- Add: Premium – Start delivery button that sends a notification to the customer that his delivery has been started and ETA.
- Add: Premium – Auto-assign method: 1. Equally according to the number of orders each driver has 2.Unevenly in the following order: zip code, city, state, country, and the number of orders each driver has.
- Add: Premium – Drivers can set their Transportation Mode and Navigation APP.
- Add: Premium – Driver can see the order details from the claim orders screen.
- Add: Premium – Pickup info: call option and navigate on the driver panel order page.
- Add: Driver page name has been changed for new installations.
- Fix: Local Dates.
- Fix: Order Numbers.
- Fix: Premium – Orders that have a local pickup or virtual products are blocked from auto-assign and claim orders.
- Fix: Premium – We split the plan route button into two buttons, one for optimizing route and one for manually.
- Add: Premium – Enable drivers info to customers on email and order page.
- Add: Premium – Vendor Pickup address, phone and navigation on the driver panel for dokan, wcfm and wcmp plugins.
- Add: Premium – Disable auto assign drivers option for shipping method.
- Add: Premium – Bulk update status to out for delivery.
- Fix: Update user options for the driver role.
- Fix: is_virtual function bug.
- Fix: wordpress version 5.7 php notices.
- Add: Filters and actions.
- Add: Add-ons support.
- Fix: Currency Format.
- Fix: Payment method title.
- Add: Customer email to the customer info on the driver panel.
- Add: 2 google API keys for application restrictions.
- Fix: Route address.
- Dev: The function lddfw_format_address has been modified and removed from the store class.
- Add: Add Weight on the driver order page.
- Add: Add Product metadata on the order page.
- Add: Premium – Driver can change origin and destination on route.
- Tweak: Premium – New custom pages on the driver panel.
- Tweak: Premium – New Commission – distance-based pricing.
- Tweak: Premium – Enable auto-assigns and claim orders options for orders that contain virtual items.
- Tweak: Premium – New Settings: Driver permission, show and hide prices, order products, commission on the driver panel.
- Fix: Premium – round commission.
- Fix: Premium – texts.
- Fix: Hide costs from order page.
- Fix: Premium – route error.
- Add: Texts.
- Fix: Improve query performance.
- Fix: Improve code quality.
- Fix: PHP Notices.
- Fix: Freemius SDK for add-ons.
- Fix: WordPress coding standards.
- Add: Premium – New custom field section – order pickup.
- Add: Premium – Route address statues.
- Tweak: Premium – Multisite network support.
- Tweak: Premium – New email notifications: email to the vendor when a delivery driver has been assigned to order.
- Tweak: Premium – New email notifications: email to the admin when a new driver has been claimed order.
- Fix: virtual products error.
- Fix: Style.
- Tweak: Improving plugin speed performance with a new sync table.
- Fix: Lazyload for iframe.
- Fix: Translation words.
- Add: WordPress 5.8 support.
- Add: Premium – Coordinates support for routes.
- Add: Premium notice.
- Tweak: Premium – Product details on the delivery drivers panel.
- Tweak: Premium – WhatsApp notifications with Twilio provider.
- Tweak: Premium – Driver tracking.
- Tweak: Premium – Tracking page for customers.
- Add: Premium – Notes for drivers.
- Add: Premium – New Claim orders limitation.
- Add: Premium – New Auto-assign options.
- Add: Premium – Store, drivers, sellers address coordinates.
- Add: Premium – New buttons on the drivers panel order page ( claim, unassigned, out for delivery ).
- Add: Premium – Auto load new orders on the drivers panel assigned to driver page.
- Add: Russian language.
- Add: German language.
- Add: Italian language.
- Fix: Premium – Tracking page Improvement.
- Tweak: The Arabic language added.
- Tweak: Premium – Add multiple pickup locations for multivendor parent order on drivers panel order page.
- Dev: Add new get_pickup_type function to get the pickup type.
- Dev: Add new lddfw_pickup_type filter to allow tuning of pickup type.
- Dev: Add new get_pickup_phone function to get the pickup phone number.
- Dev: Add new lddfw_pickup_phone filter to allow tuning of pickup phone number.
- Dev: Add new lddfw_pickup_location filter to allow tuning of pickup location.
- Dev: Update lddfw_pickup_address function.
- Fix: fix pickup city array if is empty.
- Fix: fix custom fields layout.
- Fix: Hide some product variations on drivers panel order page.
- Dev: New function get_order_pickup_geocode to get the pickup location geocode.
- Dev: New filter lddfw_get_order_pickup_geocode to allow tuning of pickup location geocode.
- Tweak: Free – New setting option – Set store coordinates.
- Tweak: Premium – New driver panel dark mode.
- Tweak: Premium – Direction added to the driver panel order page.
- Tweak: Premium – New setting option – Set driver tracking interval.
- Tweak: Premium – New setting option – Add minutes to the ETA.
- Tweak: Premium – Delivery countdown timer added to the delivery driver order page.
- Tweak: Premium – New driver permission – view customer details.
- Tweak: Premium – New driver permission – view customer billing address.
- Tweak: Premium – New driver permission – view customer WhatsApp button.
- Add: Centered maps.
- Add: Add map language to maps.
- Add: Map styles updated.
- Fix: The plugin settings have been reordered.
- Fix: The driver panel order page sections have been reordered.
- Fix: Add order details button on the driver panel orders screens.
- Fix: The map has been hidden on the driver panel order page for delivered orders.
- Fix: Customer email removed from driver panel.
- Dev: New function lddfw_get_app_mode.
- Dev: New function lddfw_get_map_language.
- Dev: New function lddfw_get_map_center.
- Tweak: Premium – Added current week and last week dates to admin reports and driver panel.
- Tweak: Premium – Added payment methods to reports.
- Tweak: Premium – New driver commissions calculation: time, distance + time.
- Tweak: Show custom order numbers on the driver panel.
- Add: Loading indicator.
- Add: Protected custom fields that start with Underscore can be written with brackets.
- Fix: translation.
- Tweak: Premium – New settings options – Taking a signature or photo is mandatory.
- Tweak: Premium – New settings options – Enable auto assign drivers to suborders if exist.
- Tweak: Premium – Disable claim orders by shipping method.
- Fix: Enable links on the driver panel product description.
- Fix: Russian translation.
- Fix: App mode on the admin user edit page.
- Fix: Style.
- Tweak: Test Your Google Keys on settings.