This plugin will allow you to add a local navigation to your widget areas.
You will need to have your pages organized in a hierarchical manner for this to work.
This does not display on post pages or your front page.
Please not this includes no css as of now, you will need to do this yourself
**Please make sure to use the class name in the admin, this will be added to your
nav class-“”> to allow for styling **
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Place the local nav widget into the area you wish to see your local menu.
- Setup options including depth and class name.
- Organize your pages appropriately.
- What is the depth
(integer) This parameter controls how many levels in the hierarchy of pages are to be included in the list generated by wp_list_pages. The default value is 0 (display all pages, including all sub-pages).
* 0 (default) Displays pages at any depth and arranges them hierarchically in nested lists * -1 Displays pages at any depth and arranges them in a single, flat list * 1 Displays top-level Pages only * 2, 3 … Displays Pages to the given depth