This email validation plugin helps you to block disposable email, free email, invalid email or role-based email from using your services or input form.
It helps to block spam, temporary emails and invalid email address messing around your site. You don’t have to master the hard part of adding shortcode into page source to use this plugin, but to activate, configure and you’re ready to prevent all spam signups from invalid email addresses.
You can sign up for a free API key at mailboxvalidator.com, that will allow you to validate up to 300 emails every month for free!
- Contact Form 7
- Formidable forms
- JetPack comments and contact form
- Profile Builder
- Ultimate Member registration form
- Users Ultra registration form
- Theme My Login
- Paid Membership Pro
- Visual Form Builder
- Easy Digital Downloads registration form
- and other plugins that yet come under our radar
- Accurate email verification result
- Block invalid email.
- Block disposable email.
- Block free email.
- Block role email.
- Support domain blacklisting.
This email verification plugin needs a MailboxValidator API key to work. You can get a free API from MailboxValidator.
Installation using WordPress dashboard
- Select Plugins -> Add New.
- Search for “MailboxValidator Email Validator”.
- Click on Install Now to install the plugin.
- Click on Activate button to activate the plugin.
- Get your MailboxValidator API key before start using the plugin.
- Configure the plugin settings, including your API key, domain blacklist and switch on or off the valid, disposable and free and role-based email validator, and design custom error messages.
- Upload the plugin files to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Get your MailboxValidator API key through here.
- Configure the plugin settings, including your API key, domain blacklist and switch on or off the valid, disposable, free and role-based email validator, and design custom error messages.
How can this plugin help to validate form details?
This plugin will validate those email and make sure that it is valid or not belong to disposable, free email or role-based. In other words, it will reject those email which is invalid, disposable or free email, depends on your settings.
What is role-based email address?
A role-based email address is the email address that front part like admin@, sales@, support@ and so on.
Do I need an API key to use this plugin?
Yes. You can sign up for a FREE API key from MailboxValidator to use this plugin.
Unable to find your answer here?
Send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org
MailboxValidator Email Validator はオープンソースソフトウェアです。以下の人々がこのプラグインに貢献しています。貢献者
- Tested with WordPress 6.2.
- Tested with WordPress 6.1.
- Tested with WordPress 6.0.
- Minor fix.
- Tested with WordPress 5.9.
- Minor fix.
- Code restructure and UI update.
- Added chart for email address blocked statistics.
- Added custom error message feature.
- Minor Improvements.
- Updated readme file description.
- Tested with WordPress 5.8.
- Updated tested WordPress version.
- Minor issue fix.
- Added supported plugin.
- Added missing vendor folder.
- Used MailboxValidator PHP SDK to get API result.
- Tested with WordPress 5.6.
- Removed unwanted line.
- Update stable tag.
- Added languages folder, and Chinese language.
- Updated text displayed.
- Removed the minimum WordPress version required.
- Tested with WordPress 5.5.
- Update FAQ section in readme.
- Minor improvement for validation process.
- Display more information about MailboxValidator API plan.
- Show the remaining credits in the plugin setting page.
- Add the option to enable/disable the debugging log.
- Added source parameter to keep track for API calling.
- Reformat the code to follow the WordPress Coding Standards.
- Added js files that are missing.
- Changed descriptions in settings page.
- Added feedback feature when deactivate the plugin.
- Reorganize the js files.
- Added block role-based email address feature.
- Added domain blacklisting feature.
- Fixed minor error.
- Initial Release