This plugin is designed to be used by mango accounting system users that are using woocommerce as their online point of sale
and wishes to have the 2 systems synchronized.
mango-ssl plugin is sending WooCommerce orders changes to mango server (www.mangossl.com). The plugin is capturing all the
order events (creation, update, cancellation) and send them in real time to mango for accounting and inventory management
purpose. The order created or updated automatically from WooCommerce are kept ‘on Hold’ in mango until they are processed
When an order is send from woocommerce to mango with static data details such as product or client that have not been declared
on mango previously, those will be created automatically.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Install and activate WooCommerce if you haven’t already done so
- Use the Settings->Mango Setup screen to get authenticated to mango with your mango login details (domain, login, password).
- What is required to connect to mango?
mango requires valid user credentials to be entered in the setup menu (Settings > Mango Setup). It also requires this user
to be authorized (within mango) to create or update invoices. As for normal login access to mango, the number of attempts
is limited to 3 attempts.
- where will I found woocommerce orders stored in mango?
woocomerce orders will appear in the income->invoice section of mango. Orders will be created or updated in an holding status
while canceled orders will appear with canceled status.
- what about client and product details?
unknown client or products entered in woocommerce will be automatically created in mango while existing clients or products
will just be linked to the invoice as reference. Client or product update on a woocomerce invoice will not update client and
product static data in mango but them will be taken into account at the level of the mango invoice.
- Fist release
- Updated to support paid and cancelled order status