MarfeelPress: The completely-free monetization plugin
Marfeel is the platform used to optimize the revenue of up to a billion mobile sessions per month. MarfeelPress is the all-in-one plugin that brings that power to WordPress publishers.
Publishers such as euronews or The South African have used Marfeel to monetize their blogs resulting in revenue increases of up to 40% alongside perfect mobile experiences.
From page speed, to new sources of traffic, MarfeelPress does everything to generate a fully-optimized mobile page that comes connected to every major ad network and Marfeel’s ad-serving technology.
MarfeelPress helps publishers optimize their metrics through our all-in-one solution:
- One-point connections to premium monetization networks
- Server to server header-bidding
- AI-powered ad-dealer for optimized ad placements
- Real-time bidding
Our team continues to develop tools to optimize the frequency, position, and density of ads for better results. Assets are lazy-loaded so your monetization loads instantly and doesn’t affect your content performance.
- Google AMP integration
- SEO performance tools
- Analytics integration
Connect new channels to your page such as Google AMP, Apple News, and Facebook Instant Articles. Boost your page ranking with SEO tools that work in conjunction with Yoast, page layouts that are proven to increase page views per reader, and integrates with your favorite analytics tools.
- Fully-optimized Progressive Web App (PWA)
- Lazy-loaded assets
- Server-side device detection
Don’t settle for responsive design, create your own PWA for an app-like experience that loads almost instantly. By prioritizing primary content, utilizing server-side device detection, and lazy-loading assets, you’ll cut your bounce rate and keep your readers on the page for longer.
- Automatic & manual push notifications
- One-finger swipe between articles and sections
- Recirculation and retention tools
Wondered how the biggest publishers are able to engage their readers so well? Apply designs and layouts that engage with users to increase pageviews and send push notifications to re-engage offline users.
As well as full email support throughout, our team offers free live chat assistance to guide you through the installation and setup. We then offer continued support to ensure your revenue is consistently higher with MarfeelPress.
- MarfeelPress website
- MarfeelPress Troubleshooting
- Marfeel web
- Themecircle review
- Marfeel Case studies
MarfeelPress is 100% free and you can deactivate it at any time if required. Get your mobile monetization started today!
INSTALL FROM WORDPRESS
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘MarfeelPress”
- Activate it from your Plugins page.
- Open the plugin and start customizing your mobile site.
Bonus: For any questions, there is a chat inside the plugin where you can ask our team for help
- Download the .zip file from this page
- Enter your WordPress admin page
- Visit Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin and select the .zip file
- Go to your plugins page and activate MarfeelPress
- Enter the plugin and start customizing your mobile site.
Release Date: September 17th, 2020
* Fix cache plugins compatibility issues
* Improve native apps
* Improve signin/signup process
Release Date: September 14th, 2020
* Added Multilanguage support
Release Date: July 28th, 2020
* Clean unwanted query params for AMP
* Improve automatic sections
* Added back button for setting pages
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Release Date: July 22nd, 2020
* Faster activation flow, no more need to visit ads txt page before activation
Release Date: October 22nd, 2019
* Setup mobile cache on MarfeelPress activation for plugins W3 Total Cache, WP Rocket and WP Super Cache
* Fixed sticky posts now do appear on first section position
Release Date: October 11th, 2019
* Fixed AMP URLs causing 500 errors
Release Date: October 10th, 2019
* Added possibility of static content home to be Marfeelized
Release Date: October 8th, 2019
* Added possibility to use a custom MarfeelPress garda script
* Avoid addition of amphtml on posts with less than 300 characters
Release Date: September 20th, 2019
* Now you can set if you want to show featured images or not in selected posts.