If your business relies on the WooCommerce platform, integrating it with Megaventory will bring you superior inventory and order management while keeping your products and clients synced across WooCommerce and Megaventory over multiple physical inventory locations in real-time. The Megaventory Inventory Management extension by Megaventory, Inc. upgrades your WooCommerce eshop so that you are able to fulfil your WooCommerce orders efficiently through the Megaventory ERP platform. Megaventory tracks inventory levels over multiple physical inventory locations and pushes that information selectively back to WooCommerce. Purchase Orders / Purchase Bills / Production (Bill Of Materials) Orders and Bundles-Kit management is also fully supported.
With Megaventory, your WooCommerce site can be upgraded in the following ways:
- You’ll be able to show in real-time your products’ availability in your WooCommerce frontend based on actual stock levels of multiple inventory locations.
- You can connect more than one warehouse, store, or other location at your disposal, and the WooCommerce frontend’s stock representation will be correct.
- Once an order arrives in WooCommerce you’ll have the capability to process it properly from approval to shipment/invoicing to closing in the Megaventory backend ensuring a best-practices approach in running your e-shop.
- Information in one system is automatically synced to the other, saving significant time you would otherwise be spending making double entries.
- Additional functionality such as bundling, returns, Bills of Materials etc. is also seamlessly handled.
How the plugin works
The Megaventory Inventory Management extension will create an additional section in your WooCommerce admin panel where you can manage the plugin from.
In order to use the Megaventory Inventory Management plugin, it is necessary to enter a few initial settings and perform an initial sync with your Megaventory account (both one-off tasks).
Following a successful sync, you will either access Megaventory to fulfil and manage your orders or login to WooCommerce for the usual functionality.
In any case, double entry is eliminated and any relevant information which can be synced is transferred in the background by the plugin.
Documentation and FAQs
List of features
Example use cases
Typical examples of using the plugin are both retail or wholesale businesses handling apparel, electronics, hardware, furniture, etc – these are only some of the verticals supported. Businesses needing to track production/manufacturing are also able to benefit from the production tracking features (which are also applied in scenarios where bundling/kitting products together is necessary).
Megaventory offers free ongoing support via email (email@example.com) or through the live chat available on our website.
Additionally, new trials and clients are offered a free screen-sharing demo.
Account & Pricing
The Megaventory Inventory Management plugin must be used together with a paid megaventory.com account subscription. After the extension has been installed in WooCommerce, merchants need to sign up for their separate Megaventory account. The Megaventory account is initially provided as a 15-day free trial and then for a monthly subscription fee.
The Megaventory Pricing is as follows:
Pro (5 Users, 10k Transactions, 20 Locations, 20k Products, 20k Clients, 2 Hours Training, 5 Different Integrations): USD150 / month with + USD 50 / month / extra User (up to 35) and + USD50 / month / extra 10K Transactions (up to 100K)
Enterprise (anything higher than the upper Pro limits): Custom Quote
Merchants can benefit from a 10% discount if they choose the annual subscription.