MetaAuth simplifies 2FA with signed private key messages and public address identification for secure account verification.
How it works
Enhance your security with the MetaAuth 2FA plugin. Upon login, a verification popup appears for users to confirm their identity by connecting their crypto wallet and signing an encrypted message.
- WordPress 5.6 or greater
- PHP version 7.2 or greater (PHP 7.4 or greater is recommended)
- MySQL version 5.5 or greater (MySQL 5.7 or greater is recommended)
To install the plugin, you have two options:
Log in to your WordPress admin dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu, and click Add New. Search for “meta auth” and click Install Now.
Follow the instructions provided in the WordPress codex for manual plugin installation.
How to activate the plugin?
On activation, you will be asked for email verification and Terms of Service (ToS) agreement. Just enter your email address and check the ToS checkbox. Then click on the “Activate” button, follow the activation link sent to your email to activate the plugin.
How can i get support?
Feel free to create a ticket at plugin’s support section.
How can i contribute?
Please check out development section!
Meta Auth: Simplify 2FA With Secure Key-Based Verification はオープンソースソフトウェアです。以下の人々がこのプラグインに貢献しています。貢献者
1.0.7 – 17 December, 2022
- Added: WalletConnect Support & Mobile Compatibility.
- Bug Fixes
1.0.6 – 15 Nov, 2022
- Fixed : Minor changes in API integration.
1.0.5 – 26 Oct, 2022
- Fixed activation issue.
1.0.4 – 21 SEPTEMBER, 2022
- Enhance exception message on activation.
1.0.3 – 13 July, 2022
- Fix issue with activation.
1.0.2 – 9 July, 2022
- Fix issue with Coinbase wallet.
1.0.1 – 5 July, 2022
- Fix issue with plugin activation.
1.0.0 – 14 June, 2022
- Initial release.