Mobi2Go is an integrated web and mobile system for your hospitality business. It’s all your restaurant or cafe needs for online ordering and increased revenue generation. Mobi2Go can help with:
Our online ordering can be embedded directly into your existing website and styled to match your brand, ensuring seamless integration.
Our online storefront has a comprehensive suite of features, allowing your customers to order, customise products, schedule orders, earn loyalty points and pay for their order by credit card.
Our mobile ordering supports both iOS and Android and can be customised to match the look and feel of your brand.
See examples of our work and start your free trial at mobi2go.com
Before you start, you will need to have a Mobi2Go account.
- On your Mobi2Go My account page, click Generate API Key to create a unique key for connecting to your account.
- Install and activate the Mobi2Go plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- In the Mobi2Go Settings section of your WordPress admin, add your Mobi2Go API Key and Save Changes
- Select your store from the list provided. If you have one store, it will be the default. Save Changes one more time.
- Next, create a new page in WordPress and add
[mobi2go]to the content
- Publish the page
Your Mobi2Go storefront will now show embedded in the page you created.
If you have created a page in WordPress and have added the
[mobi2go]tag to the content, and your storefront is not showing up — update your Domain settings under the Website tab in your Mobi2Go admin to include the URL of your WordPress site.
- Fix links and references
- Update for WordPress 5.2
- Add API key setting
- Now queries Mobi2Go API for list of stores
- Update settings page
- Initial Release