Order Sync with Zendesk for WooCommerce plugin will provide a managed process for dealing with new tickets and assembling customers’ order data. It is a two-way integration between Zendesk and WooCommerce.
The admin needs to install the WooCommerce Orders (from Zendesk Marketplace) before syncing this plugin. It is essentially, a Zendesk-oriented solution that will only work for WooCommerce orders.
The admin can directly verify ticket details from their WooCommerce, removing the need to check their Zendesk account each time. Order Sync with Zendesk for WooCommerce plugin enhances the workflow of WooCommerce stores and improves ticket management. It also helps customers register their queries and follow up on them efficiently.
Order Sync with Zendesk for WooCommerce is a remarkable way to improve the user experience. It helps establish better communication between the customers and store owners through chat ticketing, strengthening the customer-buyer relationship. And keeps the customers satisfied.
NOTE: For using Order Sync with Zendesk for WooCommerce plugin, you need to install the WooCommerce Orders App from the Zendesk Marketplace.
MAIN FEATURES FOR ADMIN
Admin can decide the number of WooCommerce orders and details of new customers’ requests to be displayed.
- WooCommerce Orders App provides live information about your customers’ orders.
- Whenever a ticket is raised, the WooCommerce order app fetches the live order values and the total number of orders in your Zendesk dashboard.
- Admins can see all the tickets generated by any particular customer.
- The order data fetched by Zendesk from the WooCommerce store contains the order items and their attributes.
MAIN FEATURES FOR CUSTOMERS
- In the Ticket History tab, customers can view all the tickets that they have generated. The ticket list will contain tickets generated from different billing email addresses.
- Customers can create a new Zendesk ticket upon clicking the “Create Ticket” button in the My Account section by using any of their billing emails—no need to go to Zendesk to create tickets.
- Customers can also add their comments from WooCommerce. It will be reflected in the admin’s Zendesk account.
- Customers can review their chat history with your agents for all their tickets from the Ticket History section. This allows them to keep track of their interactions in one place.
Visit Order Sync with Zendesk for WooCommerce Documentation to learn more about the features and working of the plugin. Check out our Zendesk Plugin knowledge base for some deep insights and FAQs on the plugin.
ZENDESK FOR WOOCOMMERCE PLUGIN COMPATIBILITIES
- WooCommerce HPOS: Our Order Sync with Zendesk for WooCommerce plugin is fully compatible with WooCommerce HPOS (High-Performance Order Sync). This compatibility improves your store’s performance by enabling speedier and smoother order synchronization for large volumes, ensuring that your operations function normally even during periods of heavy demand.
Create and Revamp your eCommerce store with WooCommerce Services
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To automatically install Order Sync with Zendesk for WooCommerce, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu, and click Add New.
In the search field type “Order Sync with Zendesk for WooCommerce” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our Order Sync with Zendesk for WooCommerce plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating, and description. Most importantly, of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our Order Sync with Zendesk for WooCommerce and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
How to establish the sync between my WooCommerce store and Zendesk account?
Follow these steps to sync your WooCommerce store with Zendesk:
- Install “Order Sync With Zendesk for WooCommerce” on your WooCommerce store.
- Install the “WooCommerce Orders App” on your Zendesk account.
After that, you have to put your store’s URL in the WooCommerce Orders App to sync Zendesk with your WooCommerce store.
Go to Zendesk Order Sync > Account Settings from the WordPress Admin menu. And fill in the required details to sync the ticket data.
- Zendesk URL
- Zendesk Admin Email
- Zendesk API Token
Make sure the details you enter are correct. Otherwise, it won’t establish the sync.
What kinds of KPI fields can I add?
You can add the following KPI fields:
- Last Purchase
- First Purchase
- Total Order Count
- Average Days Between Purchase
- Total Spend
- Average Order Value
How do I see the tickets generated by a specific customer?
From the Admin Menu of your WooCommerce store, click on the Users Section, Then click on “Show Tickets” for any specific user from the user list. It will display all tickets generated by that user.
What are the dependencies of Order Sync with Zendesk plugin?
To install this plugin, you need to install the WooCommerce Orders app from Zendesk Marketplace.
What does the Zendesk Order Sync plugin actually do?
This plugin helps you to view the order details of a user on your Zendesk dashboard who has placed the order(s) on your website and you can also view tickets of that user on your store’s back-end.
How does the WooCommerce Orders app integrate with your plugin?
In your Zendesk account when you install the WooCommerce Orders app, you just need to add your WooCommerce store URL in the app settings.
Order Sync with Zendesk for WooCommerce はオープンソースソフトウェアです。以下の人々がこのプラグインに貢献しています。貢献者
2.0.7 – Released on 7 September 2023
- New: Compatibility with WP( 6.3.1 ) and WC( 8.0.3 )
- New: Compatibility with WooCommerce HPOS
- New: Chat history section added for customer
- New: Plugin design enhancements in terms of Customer usage
2.0.6 – Released on 2 August 2023
- New : Latest WP( 6.3 ) and WC( 8.0.0 )
2.0.5 – Released on 26 June 2023
- New: Compatibility with WC(7.8.0) and WP(6.2.2)
- Fix: UI/UX Enhancement
2.0.4 – Released on 08 May 2023
- New: Compatibility with WP(6.2.0) and WC(7.2.1)
- Fixes: Email ID listing issue on my account section
- Fixes: Design fix
- Fixes: Ticket listing issue in the user’s section
2.0.3 – Released 20 September 2022
- New: Showing products of order in a ticket at Zendesk
- New: Author name changes
- New: Minor bug fixes
2.0.2 – Released on 14 May
- New: Users can check their tickets.
- New: Users can create a ticket.
- New: Admin can view all user tickets in the admin menu user section.
- New: Admin can set the order fields and KPI fields.
2.0.1 – Released on 8 Jan
- WP 5.6 compatibility
- Two-way sync
- Minor bug fixes
- First version