Create your own custom “Shortcodes” easily and use your shortcodes within posts, pages & widgets
- Build 20 shortcodes for Free. Just create as many as you need on your site.Shows the contents of php.info
- Your shortcodes deliver content you want for your site. Be creative and build your shortcodes they way you want
- As your sites grows extend the shortcodes as you want. Its not a one time thing. You can grow and edit your shortcodes to help you build more and better content as time passes
- Q: How to install from your WordPress dashboard
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘My Own Shortcodes’
- Activate ‘My Own Shortcode’ from your Plugins page.
- Q: How to install from WordPress.org
- Download My Own Shortcodes.
- Upload the .zip file in the ‘Plugins > Add New’ section, or copy the unzipped directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate My Own Shortcodes from your Plugins page.
- Q: How do I configure it
Once Activated you’re ready to go!
- Click right side menu called ‘My Own Shortcodes’
- Add and edit short codes as needed
- Add the short codes created to you pages, posts and widgets
- Q: Is it Free
A: The basic feature of My Own Shortcodes will always be free
- Q: Can I turn it off
A: Yes, just de-activate ‘My Own Shortcodes’ from the plugin menu
My Own Shortcodes はオープンソースソフトウェアです。以下の人々がこのプラグインに貢献しています。貢献者
- Initial release
Minor updates and bugs.
If any suggestions or issues, just contact us on : ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’