myCred Zapier is a robust and powerful WordPress plugin that allows you to connect custom Zapier hooks with myCred in order to increase productivity.
Automate management processes by connecting myCred with over 3000+ web apps, including Google, Slack, Mailchimp, Dropbox, and more. With the help of custom webhooks, data will be sent to Zapier when the user earns an achievement.
Easy to set up and user-friendly – save time and money by automating routine tasks that can be hard and costly.
Some of the most common myCred Zapier use cases
- Email & SMS – Send email and SMS notifications when a user earns points and achievements.
- Social – Share custom content on any social network when users earn points (e.g., Twitter, Facebook, Instagram).
- Spreadsheets – Send earning details to a shared spreadsheet or CSV file (e.g., Google Docs, Dropbox, Google Drive).
- Mailing List – Update your mailing list (e.g. MailChimp)
- Contacts – Add user details to your address book on user earnings (Google Contacts).
- CRM – Add leads/contacts and notes to your CRM (e.g Salesforce).
myCred Zapier add-on will send data to Zapier (using myCred as a trigger for a ZAP). To receive data from Zapier (to use it as an action for a Zap), you need our MYCRED REST API
myCred Zapier Features
- Connect to Zapier Services – Connect hundreds of Zapier services with myCred in a few minutes.
- Test & Preview – Test & preview your ZAPS before going live.
- Send Points Data – Automatically sent the user’s data to Zapier on earned Points.
- Deduct Points – Automatically sent the user’s data to Zapier on deducting Points.
- Earn Badges – Automatically sent the user’s data to Zapier on earned Badges.
- Earn Ranks – Automatically sent the user’s data to Zapier on earned Ranks.
- Deduct Ranks – Automatically sent the user’s data to Zapier on deducting Ranks.
You can read the complete documentation for myCred Zapier here
- Zapier Account
TWEAK – Added compatibility for the myCred v2.6.
New – Compatible with WordPress Version 6.2.
NEW – Added trigger when a user earns rank
NEW – Added trigger when a user loses rank