You want your site to be fast, so you added caching… but now you have a new challenge that you have content that shouldn’t be caching such as ads, feeds, rotating ads, videos, shopping carts and more..
With No Cache AJAX Widgets, you simply drag and drop the new AJAX powered widgets to any widget area/s, add your content and you are done. No more messing with your theme files, functions.php, fragmented caching, mfunc and others or excluding an entire page from caching.
No Cache AJAX Widgets has been tested with all major caching plugins including: W3 Total Cache, WP Super Cache and Rocket Cache.
It doesn’t get easier than this.
Why Use No Cache AJAX Widgets:
- Works right out of the box, no configuration required, upload, activate, and place your widgets.
- Solves dynamic content issues related to caching.
- Serve any content including short-codes via AJAX:
- HTML content
- Images and banners
- Ads and rotating ads
- AdSense ads
- Social buttons
- Social feeds
- News feeds
- Shopping carts
- Location widgets
- And anything else you can think of…
We provide support through the WordPress forum and will do our best to answer your questions. If you require additional support with installation or any customization then log a ticket through our site: http://magnigenie.com/
If you have feedback for us or suggestions for improvement, we would love to hear from you too.
- Upload the no-cache-ajax-widgets.zip file via the plugins upload menu in WordPress or via the FTP to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through WordPress.
- Visit Appearance >> widgets.
- You will see a new widget type right at the top called “AJAX Widget”. Now drag and drop to any widget area, add you content and save.
- Enjoy your fast caching site with dynamic content.
Does No Cache AJAX Widgets work with caching plugins?
Yes, it does 99% of the time. Caching is something highly complex and different for every hosting environment, but based on our testing with various servers, it seems to solve any issues with dynamic content without having to make any config changes to the server, plugins or themes.
Does No Cache AJAX Widgets work with CDNs?
Based on our testing with Amazon Cloudfront, it worked 100%. We have not tested any other CDNs but it should not be a problem.
- Initial public release.