A simple plugin to add social sharing buttons to your single blog posts.
This plugin requires the OceanWP theme to be installed.
- Add social networks: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, Viber, VK, Reddit, Tumblr and Viadeo.
- Alter social sharing buttons.
- Choose between three styles.
- Add social names to your sharing buttons.
- Choose the heading position.
- Add or edit the social sharing via a child theme.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins > Installed Plugins’ menu in WordPress dashboard
- Configure it via the Social Sharing section of the Customizer (Appearance > Customize)
I installed the plugin but it does not work
This plugin will only function with the OceanWP theme.
Despite showing options of showing the buttons after content, the only options that work are no buttons or buttons at the top of the content. According to the support area this problem has remained unsolved for at least 4 years! Also the plugin still supports the long-gone google+. Looks like the updates were superficial, but nothing of importance has been fixed or updated.
Hello, I tried to activate social share on a direct article. I tested all positions : not showing When I put the social sharing in column widget, it's ok... Not possible to activate it in article ? Thanks
It not working after content but work great for before content
2018年4月11日 1 reply
Great extension, fast setting-up, lightweight.. Thanks to the developer, I could even place Social Sharing buttons on custom post types with a single small line of PHP code.. great for an event based website.
2018年2月19日 1 reply
I would highly recommend using this plugin for those of you who do not need too many options but a plugin that does its job in an easy and efficient way.
Ocean Social Sharing はオープンソースソフトウェアです。以下の人々がこのプラグインに貢献しています。貢献者
- Improved: Theme Panel.
- Updated: WordPress version number for compatibility.
- Added: Vanilla JS.
- Added: Version updated for WordPress 5.7.
- Added: Improved Accessibility.
- Added: Dutch translation.
- Updated: Language translation strings.
- Updated: readme.txt file.
- Added: Codes for the Freemius switch.
- Added: WhatsApp button.
- Fixed: W3C HTML Validation.
- Fixed: RTL issue.
- Added: Polish translation, thanks to Fin Fafarafiel.
- Fixed: Double handle for the Twitter button.
- Added: Estonian translation, thanks to Janek Tuttar.
- Fixed: Issue with apostrophe for the Twitter button.
- Added: New field in the customizer to choose your social icons position: before, after or before and after.
- Added: Spanish language, thank you to Angel Julian Mena.
- Deleted: Admin notice if OceanWP is not the theme used.
- Fixed: Issue with the Twitter button if you add a description via Yoast SEO.
- Added: New social networks: Viber, VK, Reddit, Tumblr and Viadeo.
- Added: Three styles: Minimal, Colored and Dark.
- Added: Social names, now you can display the social name and icon.
- Added: Border Radius setting.
- Added: Heading Position field to display the heading on side or top of the social buttons.
- Tweak: Icons replaced by SVG so if you disable Font Awesome, the social share icons are still there.
- Tweak: Social windows now opens in the middle of the page.
- Added: All sanitize_callback for the customizer options.
- Added: HTTPS for the Twitter and LinkedIn sharing links.
- Fixed: Issue with Facebook sharing url fixed.
- Fixed: Issue if you add more tag to your content fixed.
- Tweak: Register translation string.
- Added: Support OceanWP 1.1.
- Tweak: Multicheck field replaced by sortable control, now you can change positioning of the social buttons.
- Fixed: Problem excerpt before the social links.
- Initial release.