Oh Dear monitors uptime, performance, broken links, SSL certificates and more!
- Display your site’s uptime monitoring
- Display your site’s performance monitoring
- Display your site’s broken links
- Dashboard widgets
- Regular updates and improvements: Go through the changelog
This plugin requires an active Oh Dear account.
- Browse issue tracker on GitHub
This plugin is not official made or maintained by Oh Dear. All data provided through the official Oh Dear API.
The installation and configuration of the plugin is as simple as it can be.
- In your WordPress admin area, go to Plugins > New Plugin, search for Oh Dear and click Install now.
- Alternatively, download the plugin files and upload the contents of
ohdear.zipto your plugins directory, which usually is
- Activate the plugin.
- Access the plugin’s setting page by browsing to Oh Dear > Settings in your WordPress admin area.
- Enter your personal API Token which can be found on your Oh Dear acccount
- Select the website from which the data will be taken from.
- Access the plugin’s dashboard page by browsing to Oh Dear > Dashboard in your WordPress admin area.
What do I need to use this plugin?
To use this plugin you must have an active Oh Dear account.
Works like a charm, just enter your API key and the site is automatically detected, performance metrics are integrated & neatly displayed. Love this integration!
2020年8月25日 2 replies
I've been a fan of OhDear! monitoring services for quite a while and now I don't even have to leave my WordPress environment to see how my site is doing. This plugin provides me all the necessary information in one overview so I know immediately if something is off. And the graphs are looking really awesome.
Oh Dear – Monitor Uptime, Performance and Broken Links はオープンソースソフトウェアです。以下の人々がこのプラグインに貢献しています。貢献者
“Oh Dear – Monitor Uptime, Performance and Broken Links” をあなたの言語に翻訳しましょう。
Version 1.0.2 (November 4th, 2022)
- Tweak: Redesign of icon, logo, header image
- Tweak: Updated the API token page link
- Tweak: Granted the Editor user role
- WordPress v6.1 compatibility
Version 1.0.1 (August 18th, 2020)
- New: Added a friendly demand for a plugin review to the dashboard page
- Tweak: Prefixed CSS classes to avoid third-party conflicts
- WordPress v5.5 compatibility
Version 1.0.0 (August 7th, 2020)
- Initial release