A WooCommerce extension to calculate shipping charges based on cart weight and delivery zone.
- Supports multiple rates per shipping rate table
- Supports shipping class restriction
If your WooCommerce store needs to calculate shipping charges based on cart weight and delivery region then this plugin is for you.
Each shipping zone can contain multiple shipping methods with rates that apply to all regions in the zone.
- Shipping rates based on cart weight and delivery region
- Unlimited weight ranges
- Carts with zero weight
- FREE shipping in selected weight ranges
- Default rates using the Rest of the World shipping zone
- Maximum cart weight
- WooCommerce 2.6 and above
- Handling fee as fixed rate or percentage of total cart cost
- Supports migration from oik weight/country shipping
- Upload ‘oik-weight-zone-shipping’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit WooCommerce->Settings->Shipping
- If migrating from oik weight/country shipping use the Multi Rate Weight Zone tab to perform the migration.
- Set your delivery rates for each Shipping zone in WooCommerce->Settings->Shipping
Which version of WooCommerce does this work on?
Now tested up to WooCommerce 7.9.0
What is the separator for the shipping rate table?
Vertical bars. Blanks around values will be ignored.
0 | 9.99| Zero weight 1 | 1.24 | 2 | 3.45 | 3 | 4.56
- Use of slash characters are no longer supported as these are now allowed in the Method Title override.
- Whether or not you can use a comma depends on your Currency options.
- If your Thousand or Decimal separator is a comma then it can’t be used as a field delimiter.
- Enter one rate per line.
How do I set the Method Title?
Set the default Method Title and add overrides in the Shipping Rates table
0 | 9.99| Zero weight 1 | 1.24 | 2 | 3.45 | 3 | 4.56 | Another method title override 10 | 0 | Free shipping between 3 and 10 kgs 999 | ZZZ | Maximum cart weight is 10 kgs
Does this support multiple rates per weight/shipping zone combination?
Yes. You can either define multiple rates per shipping rate table or
create multiple shipping methods.
For each shipping method you add to a zone set the Method Title to reflect the rates.
e.g. UK second class, UK first class.
Are there any other FAQs?
- Tested: With WordPress 6.3 and WordPress Multi Site
- Tested: With WooCommerce 7.9.0
- Tested: With PHPUnit 9
- Tested: With PHP 8.0