OKOMO is the most human omnichannel live consulting & commerce plugin. Interact and engage with your web-visitors live and turn them into happy customers. Offer one to one product live demos with this elegant, custom-tailored voice, video, chat, screen-sharing and appointment scheduling solution. The OKOMO plugin integrates easily into any website. Boost your online customer experience by putting your product and service experts into the spotlight.
Increase your conversion rate by inspiring your website visitors with a human touch.
OKOMO works without downloading – it is 100 percent web-based and works with end-to-end encryption.
The OKOMO WordPress extension helps you to integrate OKOMO into your website within a few minutes. Right afterwards, you and your experts/agents can start to receive and answer customers’ or prospects’ inquiries.
The key features that OKOMO supports are:
Custom filters allow customers and prospects finding the right expert at your company.
Expert Profile & Availability Status:
Your company widget showcases all available experts through images and brief competency- descriptions plus the individual dialogue channels to contact them live in person.
Available or not? Experts show visitors whenever they are available to answer calls or live- chats promptly. Alternatively, there is an easy to use messaging and an appointment scheduling function.
Live Chat and Audio/Video-calls:
The individual expert widget is a digital business card. It combines all the online communication channels to reach out.
Chat: Your customers can send messages and files directly over the web browser.
Calls: Place voice and video calls anytime for free. Whether you are around the corner, or on the other side of the world. With OKOMO you can get in contact immediately.
Whether it is a product demonstration or remote support, share your screens in order to guide on your website or to see what not working for your customers; it works hassle free, without annoying downloads and installations.
What if an expert is unavailable? No problem! The OKOMO appointment scheduler makes booking an online meeting easy.
Arranging calls: If an expert is unavailable, your clients can instantly propose three appointment times for a call without much back and forth.
Confirmation received: At one click, the date agreed-upon can be saved in the calendar. Both, the expert and the client will receive a pre-meeting reminder via e-mail.
Calendar synchronization: Calendars can be syncronized with Office 365 (Outlook) and Google Calendar, so people can only schedule appointments at times your experts are available.
Rating & Feedback:
The built-in feedback feature allows measuring customer satisfaction easily and instantly.
Every opinion counts: After each conversation, your counterpart can give instant feedback. This helps to improve the quality of your customer support.
– OKOMO works across any platform, browser and operating system!
– No installation or registration is required for your customers or prospects!
– The setup of OKOMO and onboarding of your experts just takes a few minutes!
To learn more about OKOMO and it’s features, visit: https://okomo.com
– OKOMO is hosted on OKOMO servers, meaning you don’t need to run any servers yourself!
– Integrating OKOMO into your website only requires the OKOMO Company ID (provided during the registration) that you can set in the OKOMO WordPress plugin.
– OKOMO is available across any platform, browser and operating system.
– For voice and video calls, your website must be SSL certified.
Visitors, existing customers and prospects can use OKOMO directly via their webbrowser on their computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
Experts need to login to the OKOMO Expert Portal to be able to answer customer inquiries.
Agent side requirement:
– Agent needs to login to OKOMO dashboard for having chats and using other features. Dashboard can be used from Web and Mobile apps (Android & iOS).
- Install OKOMO either via the WordPress.org plugin directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- You will now see the OKOMO menu in your WordPress admin section, open that menu item
- Activate your OKOMO account and then you are done!
- To add your OKOMO Company ID, register on https://okomo.com/signup
- All the details to install and activate the OKOMO WordPress plugin can be found on: https://okomo.com/wordpress
I don’t have an OKOMO account yet, where to register for new account?
You can register for new OKOMO account at okomo.com/signup and try OKOMO for free!
How can I deactivate OKOMO in WordPress?
Log-into your WordPress website, open the OKOMO plugin and click “Disable OKOMO Button”. This will hide OKOMO from your website, until you want to show it again.
Log-into your WordPress website, open the OKOMO plugin and click “Unlink OKOMO Company ID”. This will unlink your OKOMO account, and you will be able to add another one.
How can I communicate with my customers and prospects?
Once you’ve integrated OKOMO into your website, you access everything at expert.portal.okomo.com.