A simple plugin that allow you to Secure login with One Time Password(OTP) into wordpress site. Allow woocommerce customers to login on your website by OTP. An OTP login is more secure than a static password, especially a user-created password.
An OTP is more secure than a static password, especially a user-created password, which can be weak and/or reused across multiple accounts. OTPs may replace authentication login information or may be used in addition to it in order to add another layer of security.
- Allow user to login with email One Time Password (OTP)
- Allow WooCommmerce customers login to login with One Time Password (OTP)
- Allow Login with OTP for any plugins
- Lightbox login popup
- Define Redirect url
- Add login popup anywahere on the website.
- [otp_login title=”Login with OTP”]
Please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback and suggestions to make our plugin much better compare to other plugin. Share your feedback to plugin author
Installing the plugin:
- Unzip the plugin’s directory into
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- The settings page will be available under settings menu (Settings >> OTP Login)
Can I login into wordpress admin using OTP?
- Yes, you can login into wordpress admin by OTP(One Time Password)
- Yes, you can add login popup into your website menu by add a class name i.e otpl-popup in parent of login link
- Tested with wp 5.7.1
- Optimized code