You can add PayPal Express Checkout possibility to your site in a few steps. Install the plugin, go to the PayPal menu and follow the instructions to setup your payments.
- Easy and quick configuration
- Shortcode to create Buy Now buttons with lots of parameters
- Tested with WordPress 3.4.2
- Payments history storing all payments
- You can view the payment details with all data gathered from PayPal
- Custom thank you page for successful and failed payments
Supported parameters for shortcode
- multi-currency support
- item description
- specifiy tax amount
- specifiy handling amount
- specifiy shipping amount
- specifiy item quantity
- return URL
- cancel URL
- PHP session support
- PHP cURL library
Unzip the plugin and copy the paypal-express-checkout folder to your wp-content/plugins folder or install from wordpress.org repository and activate the plugin.
- Can I test with PayPal sandbox?
Yes, you can, you find instructions on the plugin’s settings page.
- What type of PayPal account do I need to use this plugin?
You need a verified business acount.
- Can I track the payments with this plugin?
Yes, you can, you can see the payments in the WP Admin area and on your PayPal dashboard too.
PayPal Express Checkout はオープンソースソフトウェアです。以下の人々がこのプラグインに貢献しています。貢献者
- Now you can customize the look of the button
- Now you can define return and cancel URL in shortcode
- Tested with WordPress 3.5 Beta 2 and works fine
- Error handling extended
- Added new parameters to shortcode(tax amount, shipping amount, handling amount, quantity)
- Added new shortcode examples
- Small bugfixes
- Completely redesigned user interface
- Added new features: Payments history, Shortcode support, Easy configuration
- First stable version, tested with PayPal Sandbox and PayPal real payment too.